General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 09-10-2011, 12:31 PM   #1  

Default Is there a thread for Bodybugg users?

I've looked around the site and couldn't find a thread or group dedicated to Bodybugg users. Forgive me if I overlooked it and point the way to me, please. If not, is anyone interested in starting one? I bought my Bodybugg a little over a week ago, and I am excited about using it, but would like others to share information, ideas and support with. Thanks!
LindaWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:35 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

They pop up every so often, a lot of times under the calorie counter or exercise sub-forums. I use one, and love it- for me, it's been dead on about my calorie deficit and predicting how much weight I've lost.
kelly315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:33 PM   #3  

Height: 5' 8"

I have a bodymedia fit and LOVE it. It has been very accurate for me as well.
envelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:49 AM   #4  

Im glad you asked that. I happened on this site and started looking for the same thing. I just received mine on Monday and so far I love it.
weighless is offline   Reply With Quote