Precision Nutrition?

• Has anyone tried this? I ordered the program (came with a binder of information outlining the plan as well as a big cook book). I'm pretty new to it, so I don't know every detail, but basically it's low carb (they only want you to eat carbs, excluding fruits and vegetables - you can eat those any time, after working out). They want you to eat as "clean" as possible, eat every 2-4 hours, and have certain amounts of protein and fats with every meal. You also get access to their "member only" online forums.
    I did Weight Watchers off and on for 4 years and still believe in that plan very much - just needed a change because I was finding myself unable to stay on plan for longer than a day or two.
    I don't think this plan is bad by any means, but I'm now thinking about not exactly following it, just trying to eat as clean as I can, limit carbs (not as much as the plan limits them) and calorie count. But I'm undecided.
    Sorry for the rambling. Has anyone tried this or even heard of it?
  • Welcome fren!! i m also like u i guess..ya u r absolutely right about it!! ya eatting clean is a good idea...i m also limiting carbs...i m now 170!!
  • Hi Congrats, that's great!