10lbs in 2 weeks (Lentil Soup Diet)

• Hi I am starting the 2 weeks lentil soup diet tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone else would like to join me.

Height:5'6 Weight: 150 Measurements: 38-35-38

Lentil Soup Diet Daily Calorie limit of 1200

1. I will be eating Vegetable Lentil Soup (Homemade) 2. Walking 4-5 miles in the morning and evening. 3. 30 sit-ups before my morning walk. 30 sit-ups before evening walk and 30 more right before bed. 4. 30 burpees. 5. 30 girl-pushups. 10 for the morning, evening and night. I will be doing a video log to keep myself motivated.
  • You could have a well balanced diet on 1200 calories. Why restrict yourself to only one food ?
  • Because I'm a 20 year old unemployed college student with no money to buy nutritional food. My mother cooks food but it's not exactly healthy plus I don't eat meat and just about every dinner-meal made in my house contains meat. We have a huge jar of lentils in the house and with just a fews cups you can make alot of soup.
  • I'd love your lentil soup recipe.
  • I will be making some tonight and will measure my ingredients and post it on my blog. But this is what will be in it. onegirlsjourneytochange.blogspot.com

Water
    Lentils
    One whole Onion
    3 pieces Garlic
    Mixed Vegetable

Garlic Powder Seasoning
    Onion Powder Seasoning
    Black Pepper Seasoning
    Pepper flakes Seasoning
    Basil
    thyme
    Salt