3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > General Diet Plans and Questions

General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Help! Getting too big for my britches!

Old 07-25-2011, 12:26 PM   #1

S/C/G: 197/164/158

Height: 5'8"

Default Help! Getting too big for my britches!

I officially cancelled my WW membership a few minutes ago after weeks of struggling with the new program. To all the WW devotees, I'm not saying it's a bad program, just maybe not right for me,right now. I stayed pretty much the same weight for several weeks,and just recently put on about 5 pounds. I think in the back of my mind I knew I was going to be trying something different,so I've been indulging in many "last meals"! I have NOTHING to wear in a larger size,I gave everything away. So starting this morning I'm planning to stay at 1,250 calories a day until I lose my last 15 lbs. I'll give it a few days, then calculate what the points would have equaled on WW. I"m sure it will be much less than the 29 I was allowed (not to mention the 49 extra!)
I'm feeling like this will give me more concrete control over my current situation.Anyone else out there a former WW member now counting calories? I'd love a buddy(or a few!) to PM with this common goal. I'm also looking for higher protein,low cal ideas..non meat, since I'm a vegetarian.
Veal2Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.