General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 07-10-2011, 10:00 AM   #1  

Height: 5'3.5"

Unhappy An odd request for a diet.

I don't diet, nor will I ever ): In fact, even though I watch what types of foods I eat, my calorie count fluctuates between 1200 to 2500 a day. I don't weigh much now and I'm just a couple of inches away from a flat stomach (my main goal for the next few months), so I know if I go on one, I'll come off of it quickly and probably gain weight in the long run.

To summarize that, I don't want to diet. My body is losing fat fine without it (:

But, I want to add something to my diet. And I know this might not even be relevant, and if that's the case, tell me where to ask.

As I am a pear shape, I have an extremely flat chest. When I weighed 150, my chest was a small B cup, and then at 130, a large double A. Now as it continues to drop, my chest keeps getting smaller. My body feels lopsided and I want to have a chest that emphasizes my middle. Is there any types of 'estrogenic' foods (besides milk) or vitamins that anyone knows of that could help (no medications, please)?
pingufugu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:28 PM   #2  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

Any ingestible strong enough to significantly alter your shape, should be considered a drug, not just a food.

Soy for example has been shown to have estrogenic effects - but to alter your shape (and to do so your body chemistry) you'd have to eat so much of it, that the desired consequence will be at the expense of unwanted and unhealthy ones.

Breast implants would probably be safer than loading up on plant estrogens and hormones from meat and dairy.
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:49 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

You will probably do better through exercise, lifting weights might help.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote