General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 06-05-2011, 06:42 PM   #1  

Default Not sure

if this is the right section or not

but does anyone have any good recipes for me to try i am starting my weight loss journey and i wanna start it out on the right foot with yummie foods N if anyone can recommend anything besides water to drink
SouthernFattyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:02 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 200 / 180? / 140

Height: 5'4"

Go to this page and scroll down to the bottom where it says Food. There are lots of different eating styles and many people have provided recipes. I'd start there.

Personally, I really like the South Beach cookbooks. I've found that out of the many recipes I've tried, only one or two have let me down.
Ferumbras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:16 AM   #3  

S/C/G: See ticker!

Height: 5'0

For drinks you could buy Crystal Lite packets to shake in your water bottle to add flavor. They also make Crystal Lite packs not only for water bottles but for pitchers. Also, summer time is perfect for lots of iced tea which you can flavor with lemon and zero calorie sugar like Sweet N' Low. Sugar-free kool-aid and diet soda are other options. In my personal opinion, I'd rather drink diet soda instead of regular soda because I hate wasting calories on drinks, I just suggest not drinking too much diet soda because some say diet soda can cause cravings and water retention.
Samantha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:48 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 283/see ticker/180?

Height: 5'9"

I have (almost!) completely given up my beloved Diet Coke, and it definitely does make a difference. Fortunately, I like drinking water, but Crystal Lite is also good.
guynna is offline   Reply With Quote