Thrive Diet?

• Anyone else doing this?? I'm not sure if its just a local thing around here or if it is national. Didn't see any other posts on here so thought I'd ask!! :]]
  • I think it's just local to you I see they offer an online program but the details are vague.

Are you finding it helpful?
  • Btw I noticed they sell a lot of bogus diet products on their website, items proven that they cannot do what they claim. If you follow their diet and exercise plan you should do just fine without any additional investments
  • Quote: Btw I noticed they sell a lot of bogus diet products on their website, items proven that they cannot do what they claim. If you follow their diet and exercise plan you should do just fine without any additional investments
    Really?? I hadn't even looked at the website. They just gave us a big packet full of info! haha! Yeah I'm definitely not going to be buying any products then! But the plan looks good so far! Thanks for the advice!! :]
  • by the way since it just seems to be local if anyone wants any info on it just let me know!!