anyone try or heard of The Super Skinny Grapefruit and Egg Diet Plus! ??

• I came across this ebook on barnes and noble and it intrigued me.. lose up to 25 lbs in 14 days.. course a statement like that is always intriguing to us even though we automatically think it's too good to be true. But it was just released at the end of last year so it's really new still and I cannot find a single review about it online, I've been searching for hours now. Has anyone heard of it? tried it? lost with it? I have a vacation on June 11th that I will be in a bathing suit more than I'd care to be so I'm thinking about trying this 14 days prior to leaving. I don't think I can lose 25 lbs but even 10 or 15 would be amazing to me. It doesn't leave out any food groups it seems it's just eaten in a certain pattern and every other day you do some type of juice, green or fruit etc for the day then on the other days you have all sorts of things (grapefruit for breakfast, lunch and dinner) egg or another protein it states, salad or veggie, whole grain bread etc.. it sounds pretty strict but since it varies every other day I don't think you'd get too bored and it's only 14 days and then you are done. Anyway.. if you know anything about it please feel free to let me know! I'm dying to talk to someone who's tried it or interested in trying it with me I'd love a 14 day buddy, I'm gonna start it on May 29th, that is 14 days before I leave for vacation.
  • I have never heard of it but I find that any diet that makes such extravagent claims usually does not live up to its claims.
  • 25 pounds in 14 days doesn't even sound healthy. I thought average healthy weight loss is 1-2 pounds a week.

Maybe the first bit of weight loss is water weight.
  • Sounds like a scam, or at least unhealthy.