General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 04-29-2011, 01:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 189/164/145

Height: 5'6

Default Low/ Restricted Calories for weight loss with IF?

I assume most people are doing IF for weight loss mainly. So Im curious how many calories you take in during your eating windows specifically to promote weightloss.

Ive been following a low carb, 1275-1500 calorie plan for a few months now. Today is my first dance with IF and Im trying to decide whether it would be more beneficial to eat more, less, or the same amount of calories as I would on a normal day to get the lbs off.

Id really appreciate those of you who are currently doing IF and have had weight loss success to chime in
skinnyelle39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 183/167/150

Height: 5'8

if it's your first time out, eat until you're full, but make sure you get your protein in!! You'll probably find that you are full on fewer calories than you were in the past, but don't worry if not--it can take a few rounds before you're settled into the IF dance.
thymeleaves is offline   Reply With Quote