General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 04-22-2011, 10:38 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 201/182/126

Height: 5'3"

Talking Daily Honesty

I would like to Post Here my daily plan of eating. If anyone would like to join me, they are welcome. When I do not plan my food - my food plans me. I am a compulsive over eater with a sugar and flour addiction. There are other foods that increase my likelihood to binge, but these are the sure things. I had a sugar binge 3 days ago (after almost 3 weeks of abstinence) and now I am having a hard time staying on track not to over eat or binge on addictive foods. I am back to trolling for food...

So, this is my daily commitment to thoughtful planning of my food. I will commit to writing my plan on the evening before, or the morning of the day I will eat. My overall plan usually includes 4 oz of protein, vegetables and 1 fruit. I give myself an optional evening snack.

Occasionally, I will have a beer or glass of wine. I have a real life. I have friends and children and social commitments that I like to keep. I cannot stay home and weigh and measure everything. But, I can plan the best I can plan and try to live life also...

Today - Friday:
Breakfast: 1 egg w/ 1 oz shredded cheese
1 grapefruit

Lunch: I am going shopping with my daughter Julia (she is a teacher also and we are off for Spring Break)
Pho without noodles with tofu

Dinner: I am meeting a friend for dinner at Red Hook
Steak Salad with vinegarette dressing
(maybe a light beer)

I am not going to give myself an Optional Snack here - because I may have a light beer................

OK gals - anyone else want to post their real life weigh and measure plan with me???
Who can keep this blog going with me (daily) till September ???
kareno54 is offline   Reply With Quote