General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 02-25-2011, 05:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 140/ticker/120

Height: 5 feet 4 inches

Default FitDay Users-newbie needs some answers

Hi everyone, I am a newbie to 3FC and looking forward to all your help. I have been checking out FitDay and wonder if the majority of you have asubscription or have downloaded their software to use. I woulod like your opinion on it before I spend any money. It seems to have a lot of services, calorie counter, food journal, etc. What can you tell me about it? I appreciate your help!
thelast20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 05:52 PM   #2  
PCOS/IR/Hypothyroid

Height: 5'8"

I like FitDay PC better. I have it installed on my laptop.

I don't care to access it online and I fine the online version, while free, draaaags. That's the case with a lot of them to me, and I have fast internet!

A.
astrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 06:08 PM   #3  
I CAN do this!

S/C/G: 230/179/160

Height: 5'4.5

i used the free version for a short time. it worked ok. no lag for me. i don't calorie count long term, so haven't used it recently.
katy trail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 06:28 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 140/ticker/120

Height: 5 feet 4 inches

I have heard controversy about the calorie counts there. Does it appear up to par with other foodcounts to you?
thelast20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:42 PM   #5  
Getting There!

S/C/G: 228/ticker/155

Height: 5'6"

Hello,
I am also a newbie to 3FC and have been using the FitDay free version for about two months now. In looking around for other support groups I found this site. I did not find a very large discrepancy in calorie counts on the FitDay site. In fact I have found it very helpful. I utilize their custom food option often when what I am eating is not available.
The reports and weight tracking/goal setting is a great motivator and it has helped me keep up my nutrition while I"m counting calories.
Hope all that helps :-)
K3LL3Y is offline   Reply With Quote