Weight Loss Suppliments

• Hello!

So tomorrow I'm starting my big plan. I'm getting my gym pass, and plan to work out (mostly cardio) for atleast 1hr 5-6 days a week. A couple years ago, I was the captain of my soccer team, but had to stop to focus on school. I was in very good shape then, and I suppose it should be fairly easy for me to get back in to the groove considering I did it for 13 years of my life. I'm very bad for procrastination, but I have a great feeling this time is finally going to work. I've been researching some weight loss suppliments and think a few of these might work for me. PGX, Hydroxycut or Slimquick. I'm torn between these three. Do any of you have any personal experiences with any of these products? If so, please give me your input so I can finally choose one to give me that extra shove to lose the pounds. Thanks in advance for all of your answers
  • A friend of mine tried Hydroxycut. She woke up thinking she was sweating into her pillow. Instead, it was blood. I personally use something called Lipo 6 Black For Women. I get it from GNC. For the first couple days I was jittery but my body got used to it. I don't believe it magically burns fat but it really gives me that extra boost during workouts and it suppresses my appetite.