Need a program that offer supplements

• Hi everyone --

My problem is if I have a program I stick to it, but need some supplements to get me through the day. Can some tell me of a program where I can buy like 2 bar supplements a day to include along wtih a meal plan. I use to do dietdivas before it went out of business and we got 2 proteins supplements a day, 2 servings of protein, 3 fruit, et cetera.

So, I am looking for a meal plan that allows something like two shakes or bars included with the meal plan they offer.

Thanks in advance.
  • You could certainly do that if you were a calorie counter.
  • I don't know how you feel about SlimFast, but their plan offers 2 shakes a day, 3 snacks of fruits, veggies or bars and one meal. I like Bargoo's idea though because you could include whatever you wanted if you were a calorie counter.
  • Thank both of you. Never really got into calorie counting and Slimfast do not agree with my gastrointesinal issues
  • Hey Amber,

If you liked that plan, you could still do it on your own because I know you can buy the exact same bars online If you need help locating them, let me know, I will do a little search for you.
  • Yes, I would like to do the plan and find the bars--thank you