Healthwise vs Ideal Protein

• I started Ideal Protein last week and lost 9 lbs my first week. YAH! However, it is super expensive. Someone told me that Healthwise is a similiar program and that they have a much bigger selection of foods, they are a lot tastier and are a good bit cheaper. Has anyone tried these products and if so, did you get the same results? I truly appreciate any feedback......Becky
  • healthwise products
    I haven't seen much talk about this anywhere nor did i find anything anywhere else online. my sis in law is a esthetian in Michigan and she also sells ideal protein and healthwise products. she told me that healthwise is better tasting and has many clients switch from ideal protein to healthwise bc of cost. She said they both have the same protocol and thus similar weightloss results. I'm going to start my healthwise diet tomorrow. I have been putting it off for a while now - but I'm just gonna start it and see what happens. I will update every week and you guys can follow along. Here goes nothing! Wish me luck that I can stick to it and achieve my goal of losing 50lbs!