OxyElite Pro

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • this is a thermogenic. its a supplement that speeds your metabolism and helps you lose weight and curb your appetite.

id say ive been taking this for about 5 days now, havent noticed a huge difference other than my appetite. & im increasing the dose as it says in the directions.

i went to GNC and a worker said his co-worker tried it and lost 15lbs in 3 weeks, and i saw over 300 reviews on GNC.com on this product saying it was great, and many people lost weight!

i was wondering if anyone on here has heard of it, or ever taken it and what are your opinions on it?
  • i take it.. On and off since july 2010. I lost about 20 then gained it back .(Due to cheating)lol i personally take 1 a day in the morning. ive noticed with this pill i ten to get hot. but its not unbearable. ive also notice that it does curb my appetite. taking more than 1 pill wasnt for me. a friend i know got sick on the pill and stopped taking it. the gnc guy i taked to uses it and lost 60 pounds on it. And looks really good. Ive found this does work but you also have to get in your exercise and eat right.
  • oooh thats good to hear! at least you lost the weight. im just impatient and i want results now! hahaha
    i started taking the second pill a day at the 5-6 hour mark, and i havent gotten sick or anything, so im gonna stick to it til i do, so hopefully i dont! haha

& i do chalean extreme everyday, which is a workout program, so hopefully thats enough
  • My ex took it, it worked for him. I tried to take it on two occasions and it made me feel absolutely terrible - awful headaches, nausea, and anxiety. It was not for me.
  • aww thats horrible. ive been taking it for about 2 weeks i think now. idk, i dont remember now. haha, but i did feel nautious once, but it was because i didnt drink enough water, i noticed that when i dont drink alot of water with it, i feel terrible.

and the nautious feeling leaves almost immediately after you chug down some water. i havent lost a huge amount of weight yet, so im still hoping and going forward w it.
  • i am waiting for my bottle to arrive to get started -- i have literally read hundreds of reviews and people swear by it. i am SO, SO skeptical of these things and have never tried them before but i am at my wits' end. my weight loss journey so far has been common sensical: less calories and lots of exercise. i had been maintaining at 120/122 for years but in the past few months have had many, many issues that have thrown my body for a loop. i've had health scares, painful fights with my best friend, incredible work stress and layoffs, you name it, it happened. my eating habits haven't changed per se and my workouts remain just as frequent but i have still gained about 4/5 lbs. i know, not much, but for someone who was overweight once and gains weight rapidly i am terrified of it creeping back up again. not to mention that i am frustrated beyond words at the fact that the scale hasn't budged even though i have practically starved myself ( i know, not good.) so, this is a last-ditch effort, a boost and i am praying it works. i will continue with my lower-carb, higher fat and protein regimen, hit the gym most days a week and also go to my bootcamp - in - the - park twice a week that's starting tuesday. i hope to God this thing works. All's I need is 5 pounds off and i will be happy again...been miserably uncomfortable for too long
  • lmfao, dancing broccoli xD

and ive been taking these pills for, ohhh.. 3 weeks now, well since the 11th. i just looked at my posts above and did the math to make sure i was right. i finally got to about 149, and ive never gotten below 150, but im still in that 3 pound range. id say this pill seems to help, but i dont think ive given it enough time to tell just yet.

ive been having those days where idc what i eat, so i need to start watching and maybe the pill will go farther, cuz i will admit, when i watched my portions, i dropped about 10 lbs, when i started these pills i was at 160.
    but i was always in that 10lb range, if i watched what i ate, i could go down to 150, but never below. so idk if it was the pill, but im slowly inching below 150 so hopefully its the pills that are doing it!

im going to get another bottle when im finished with this one to keep the process moving.
  • hey carissa--I am on day 5 now and feeling better, but not sure if I have lost weight since I can't even look at myself in the mirror let alone face a scale. Having said that, I do feel tighter and skinnier particularly around the midsection area. The good news is I have had no sweating; have not felt "hot"; no heartbeat acceleration; no chest-tightening; my appetite hasn't been affected and I have seen no change in my energy level. Perhaps I am highly tolerant towards stimulants since I drink a heck of a lot of coffee normally, and I smoke, too. Since starting OEP I switched to decaf because I love it so much. Basically, all of the potential "bad" side-effects I had braced myself for have not happened, and I hope they won't.

On the third day after my morning pill I felt slightly nauseous but a few hours after breakfast it subsided and it didn't affect my day-to-day life at all. The first 2/3 days I got chills, which I read happened to others as well. I do hope my appetite is curbed but I am doing very well in the diet department regardless-- eating super clean, within the 1100 - 1200 calories range (which I was told was too low, but I'm terrified of gaining after all of this.) I have graduated to two pills in the morning and one in the afternoon, about 7 hours apart, both times on an empty stomach.

Exercise-wise I work out 5 times a week, for about an hour to an hour and a half, combination cardio and strength -- 50/50 I'd say. While I am fairly sure I haven't lost weight (I'm one of those people who can just tell) I do feel better, maybe it's a placebo effect. Nevertheless, I will keep going with this -- I don't see why not. I am dying to get back to my normal weight which seems to have been impossible. If anything, starting the OEP regimen gave me new-found dedication, and maybe it is helping like it seems to be helping you as well.

let's keep each other posted -- people raved about this i can't imagine we're the two people left on the planet who can't benefit?!

xoxo.
  • I got two samples of this and I didn't feel that bad, just felt like I had a caffeine crash at the end of the day.
  • well now i can actually say i think this pill helped me. ive so far offically lost 15 lbs since starting. when i first started, i also braced myself for the worst, like the nausea, accelerated heartrate, crashing, and i didnt have any of it!

i noticed that when i did get sick, it was because i didnt drink enough water with it, so whatever you do make sure you drink water with it! lots of it! its kinda weird, but when i get a stomach ache from the pill, i chug alot of water and it stops almost instantaneously. so many people say this pill helped, and i agree completely. just make sure you set yourself a time goal for the last time you eat during the day, like dont eat after 7pm. or 5pm, or anytime you think is good. i try not to eat past 7 or 8, and nooooo late night snacking!

i also have something that you MUSSTTT try!!! its an appetite suppressant chew. i got it at gnc the day i bought these pills, theyre called AcaiBlast chews. i just checked on the gnc site to send you the link, but for some reason i cant find it, i can only find the pills. but it works great for me, im a freshman in college and im always around all the restaurants and fast food and i just pop one of these in and i dont feel hungry anymore, sometimes when i have these moments where im not hungry, i make myself eat bc for the most part of the day, i dont wanna eat!

i also think its a state of mind too, tell yourself you dont wanna eat too much. ive never been like that, and since i started these pills and chews, i made myself stay dedicated and kept a positive state of mind, and it works

dont be worried to look at the scale either, youll be surprised! dont expect to lose a whole mass of weight right off the rip, thats what i did. just keep a positive attitude, dont skip days, eat decent, and keep on exercising if possible, and in about 2 to 3 weeks your guaranteed to show the weight loss. if not sooner, honestly! 2 to 3 weeks is the latest im saying youll see results, chances are you might see them in the first week, i did!
  • hey carissa -- thanks for the update. i am THRILLED for you! i am on day 9 now and weighed myself again this morning and was at 123.5, which is a bit over where i want to be but less than when i started.

however...i am having a hard time attributing it to the OEP. i started right after a binge so most of the "weight" that came off was that. the other 1 lb i have probably gone down is in all likelihood due to exercising and eating really well. so, i don't know...i think i am immune to this stuff.

nevertheless i will keep on it and see what happens. it is only day 9 so i will give it a chance...stay tuned!
  • hahah, i feel like im immuned now, cuz i kinda stopped losing weight, but i think its bc im eating like an idiot. after not eating the sweets that im used to for so long, i went crazy! hahah, but i just weighed myself and im a pound below where i was always stuck and couldnt go under, which is 149. so im still satisfied, i just need to keep on drinking water and following directions on the label.

i hate drinking water in the morning, so i havent, and with those pills its critical that you do. so i think since i havent, maybe thats why i havent lost much weight. but i have about 4 days left on these pills and im going to go buy another bottle on thursday and keep on.

so dont quit!
  • me too -- i actually up 1/2 lb today go figure. with the amount of exercise i do and how well i eat, this truly is amazing to me. i have no idea what is up with my body. having said that, i will keep on plugging. maybe on day 28 i will have suddenly lost 5 lbs at once like the biggest loser people. wishful thinking, but i can only hope. yes the water is crucial...luckily years ago i forced myself to start drinking 2 liters a day and since it has been a daily thinkg for me. i feel yucky if i don't so with the OEP i just needed to add another 1/2 liter to reach their recommended intake for women. keep at it -- you'll get used to it and eventually it'll become second nature.

hanging in there...tomorrow is day 14. by the way, be sure to "cycle off" as recommended on the bottle after two months i think. once you finish bottle #2 give your body a break. no need to tempt fate and do yourself harm.

and keep keeping my posted on your progress and i will, too
  • It is official. Over three weeks on this thing and I have stopped taking it. Did not work for me at all.
  • oh noo )=
    its still working for me, i had bought another bottle a few days ago and im still pushing, sorry to hear it didnt work!