Can someone help me with the calorie&nutrition content of the chili I made tonight???

• Can someone tell me if I did the nutrition content on the chili i made tonight correct??

I made black bean chili tonight and it made 5- 1cup servings when it was all done. Can someone help me with my recipe and tell me if I added the calories up right???
    These are the ingredients:

*10 oz 93/7 ground turkey (it was raw when i measured it) which it said on the back 170 cals per 4 oz so i divided 170 ÷ 4 = 42.5 per oz so then i did 42.5x10 = 425 cals
    * 1 & 1/2 cups black beans = 275 cals
    * 1 tsp olive oil = 60 cals
    * 1-14.5 oz can diced tomato = 80 cals
    * 1- 8 oz tomato sauce = 70 cals
    * 1/2 cup corn = 60 cals
    * 1 medium yellow onion = 46 cals
    So this batch made 5 cups so what i did was I added all the calories which equaled 1,016 then divided by 5 which came to 203.2.
    So my question is ...is my equation for adding up the calories correct??? Im watching my calories and eating healthier and i just want to make sure I did the calculation right with figuring out how many calories are in a meal i cook from scratch.

SO can someone please help that knows how to do this stuff? LOL or tell me if I did it correctly?

Thanks!!
  • Looks good to me! That's how I do it
  • Looks right to me, but if you want to make it a little easier in future, try recipe analysis websites!

I use http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/recipe_analysis.php ... just enter your ingredients and quantities and it breaks it down for you - and you can even specify the number of servings so it does it accurately
  • sounds right to me
  • thanks everyone!! and @Chantelle thanks for the website its awesome!!!