FitDay Users-newbie needs some answers

• Hi everyone, I am a newbie to 3FC and looking forward to all your help. I have been checking out FitDay and wonder if the majority of you have asubscription or have downloaded their software to use. I woulod like your opinion on it before I spend any money. It seems to have a lot of services, calorie counter, food journal, etc. What can you tell me about it? I appreciate your help!
  • I like FitDay PC better. I have it installed on my laptop.

I don't care to access it online and I fine the online version, while free, draaaags. That's the case with a lot of them to me, and I have fast internet!

A.
  • i used the free version for a short time. it worked ok. no lag for me. i don't calorie count long term, so haven't used it recently.
  • I have heard controversy about the calorie counts there. Does it appear up to par with other foodcounts to you?
  • Hello,
    I am also a newbie to 3FC and have been using the FitDay free version for about two months now. In looking around for other support groups I found this site. I did not find a very large discrepancy in calorie counts on the FitDay site. In fact I have found it very helpful. I utilize their custom food option often when what I am eating is not available.
    The reports and weight tracking/goal setting is a great motivator and it has helped me keep up my nutrition while I"m counting calories.
    Hope all that helps :-)