wii diet plan

• ok so, I really wanted to try the wii fit thing. so I made my hubby go out are get one. I have been useing it for a week. I am liking it, but I like to change things up a bit. So I am gonna play a few differnt games. Golds gym, Wii fit plus, and maybe a dance game. I have been playing for about a hour, then after going for my walk of about another hour. So thats two hours of working out. Over the last week I have been feeling a little more sore, but thats good. I also hope to start going to yoga 3 times a week, and riding my bike to and from the yoga class. Once my bike is fixed. I used to ride my bike everywhere, and stayed in really good shape because of it. ButI really want to lose 30 pounds by June. My eating habbits are pretty good. I am sure they could use some help. But I don't eat beef, love my veggies and fruit. Don't eat fast food, it hurts my tummy. Really I hardly even go out to eat because most food that is not made in a home, hurts my tummy. But if anyone has any tips on what I could try to help me reach my goal that would be great!