Anyone doing Carb-lover's Diet?

• Just wondering if anyone else out there has tried this and had success? It's working wonderfully for me! I don't follow the meal plan as outlined in the book, but I've incorporated the resistant starch items into my calorie counting and it's got me off my plateau/binge and I find that I never feel hungry

Just wondering about others' experiences with the Carb-lover's resistant starch plan.
  • I just joined this forum a few minutes ago because I have just started this and I am looking for others following this diet.
    I am 51 and have been eternally trying to lose weight since the age of 15.
    I am hoping this 'diet' will be the answer to the long quest; the moment of enlightenment; the triumph of experience over hope!
    To me, everything makes sense about it and admittedly I anyway love all the foods we are advised to eat. I decided not to do the kickstart so that I don't feel I am on a diet but to start by eating the recommended starches in the recommended quantities. It has been 5 days and I find it remarkable that I am not hungry at all in between meals and i seem to be eating less and less each day. Early days so I will be listening rather than talking