I found this recipe on youtube and thought I would share!
- 1/4 cup Egg white (I just use 2 eggs worth)
- In a small bowl mix: Oats, Egg Whites, Baking Powder, Vanilla Extract, 1/2 cup of Mashed Banana & Ground Cinnamon.
- Let mixture set to thicken for 1-2 mins.
- Preheat pan/skillet-Medium Heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into pan/skillet. Form into a "pancake" shaped disk with spoon. (Aprox. 1/3" thick). Let cook.
- When pancake can move freely when pan is shaken its ready to flip. Flip and let cook.
- Once your pancake is cooked, place on plate and top with the remaining 1/2 cup of Mashed Banana.
***These are SO good! It makes 1 pancake, but its pretty big and super filling. A great healthy alternative to normal pancakes that are packed with fats, bad carbs, and sugars.
***You can make this with anything you want, you don't have to use Banana!