how much water do you drink each day?

• How much water do you drink each day? I need to increase my water intake. I'll drink water with lunch and dinner and when I exercise on the treadmill.
  • I drink between 10-13 cups a day.
  • I have a 34oz water bottle that I drink 1.5-2 of a day, a couple 10oz cups of tea and a 12 oz coffee. Water and tea= about 80oz (on average) and then I have the coffee too. But since coffee is a diuretic, and I always put a little milk in it, I don't count it in my water consumption.
  • 80-100 ounces per day
  • 2 or 3 litres a day. More if it is hot out.
  • Probably between 80 and 100 oz a day. I can't keep water in my workspace, but during meals, work breaks, and at home, I'm usually constantly sipping water.
  • I try for a minimum of a gallon, though I don't always succeed. Anything less than that and I start noticing signs of dehydration in my body. More is better for me, but I don't always manage that, thanks to a small bladder and frequent pee urges, sigh.

I do live in a dry-ish climate though.
  • i probably drink 6 glasses a day plus a couple of glasses of tea.
  • I drink 140 oz of water and unsweetened tea. No coffee for me.
  • 4 liters or more. I don't count anymore, because I only drink water (fizzy or plain).
  • I get maybe 32 ounces of water in a day, but I drink about 20 ounces of coffee every morning, and sip hot tea all day long. It all counts.
  • I'm glad you posted this because this is an area I used to be so good at- I used to religiously drink 3 liters of water a day. Lately, even with tea and coffee (which count but not the same way water does) I probably get less than 2 liters. I'm a firm believer that dehydration- even mild dehydration- contributes to aches and pains, lack of energy, etc. I need to get back to drinking my water!
  • 3 litres minimum daily, that's easily and without trying. I like water and I'm often thirsty.