General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 12-30-2010, 01:15 PM   #76  

Happy Holiday to all of You!

I have benn very busy as most of you have been Just wanted to check. My husband and I just celebrated 24 years of marriage on December 27 th we had a great romantic dinner out. I managed to come down with a sinus infection. We are still on vacation until January which is superb for us.

Crystle- Congrats on your daughter getting engaged. I am glad they are okay after the crash.

Ellen- Hope you daughter has made it home safely by now. Glad you are spending time enjoying friends and family as well.

Toni- Now that the holidays are almost over get up dust yourself off and get going again.

My hubby and I are really enjoying ourselves we had a wonderful Christmas with our families and a great anniversary. I lost 1 pound this week and I am going to workout this evening with my hubby. Have a great day ladies.
Mercee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:27 PM   #77  

I made the decision to change my goal by 11 pounds. I guess I was afraid I couldn't do it at first. With the sucess I am now having I feel that I can finally do it. Just a thought I wanted to share. Have a great evening. all. Even with the change I am more that halfway to my victory.

Last edited by Mercee; 01-04-2011 at 01:19 PM.
Old 12-31-2010, 12:55 PM   #78  

Getting ready for a big storm and tornado warning. Its warm 60 degrees and dark and windy outside. The wind sounds awful. Been resting all week from having company. Ut oh have to get off.
Toni48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:09 PM   #79  

Happy New Year dear friends. May we have a wonderful year coming up. Think I'll start out by walking on my treadmill today.
Old 01-01-2011, 03:26 PM   #80  

Woo Hoo I walked on my treadmill.....
Old 01-02-2011, 11:10 AM   #81  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Woo Hoo

Way to go ladies!!!!!

Toni...awesome! So glad you were able to get on that treadmill. What better way to start the new year than to be active.

Mercee...too cool stepping out and getting past your fear. You are totally rocking this weight loss and those 11 pounds will be sent packing like all the others you've lost so far.

Solly...Hope you are home and feeling better. Thinking of you daily.

Ellen...are you out there with your clay? Hope you are having a super new year so far.

Here is a link to my last blog of 2010 if you want to see pictures of yours truly. http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_pu...log_id=3874642

Love and hugs,
Crystle
CountryMom4Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:18 AM   #82  

Happy New Year!!!

Sorry I was MIA. Yesterday was our Christmas, so I was accordingly busy for a day or two working up to it. It went great! The girls bought me a refurbished Wii...I love it! Its going to be SO much fun. They got some Wii stuff so they played on it all day yesterday, and when they left, I played a game I borrowed from my daughter that I used to play when they lived with us. (they had brought their wii over for me to 'borrow' - sneaks!)

The thing I worked on most was a portrait of my granddaughter to give to my daughter's in laws. They always come for dinner, had us for a fabulous dinner Christmas eve, etc. I had trouble getting the right picture to use...and it was not easy at first, but I got it. I knew it was spot on when I went down into the studio with my daughter and my granddaughter toddled along, came in, saw the canvas and ran over to it and screamed in delight, "Ats Beyya!" (she isn't two yet...name is Bella) I figure if SHE knew it was her, I got the likeness. I still have it, as it was too wet to take. They seemed to love it though.

I must suit up for water aerobics, so will sign off...be back later!
Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:49 PM   #83  

Eating has been good. But boy do we need to grocery shop. I hope we can go tomorrow. I have no veggies in the house. And the fruit I have I don't like. Any way I'm hanging in. Went for tea with a friend today. It was fun and I enjoyed it. Just put some brown rice in the cooker for dinner. I may have that with a little turkey cut up in it. And I have some cauliflower with cheese sauce in the freezer.

Ellen- What a wonderful way to start today with water aerobics. Hope you enjoyed. Lucky you getting a Wii. Hope you have fun with it. The painting is such a great gift. Bet they'll love it.

Crystle- You are doing so great. I loved your picture in your size 8 jeans. What a great example you've set.

Solly- Thinking about you and wondering how you're doing. Hope you're healing good and getting lots of rest.

Mercee- How neat your husband walks with you. Hope you're doing well..
Old 01-04-2011, 01:17 PM   #84  

Happy New Year!

To all of you wonderful ladies. A great time for new committments to our health and well being.

Toni- Congrats on walking on the treadmill. Remeber every step counts. Keep up the good work.

Ellen- I'm glad you enjoyed your Christmas celebration yesterday. Enjoy your WII.

Crystle- Keep up the good work you are working it girl.

Have a great day everyone.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:39 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Hi ladies. I am home and feeling good. Don't really do anything. Watching Dr Phil right now. A friend brought over veggie soup but it didn't taste right. Actually nothing has tasted right and I really don't have an appetite. I guess it was the anasthesia. We have all decided to lose wt. I am more than determined. I want to start out walking to see if I can or not. I desparately need to go to the grocery. I have no food and I mean none. I have been out to eat a couple times with no problem. It is uncomfortable to sit. I only take the pain pills at night mainly to sleep. I have some muscle relaxers but try to take them only if I need them.
I haven't read back posts but I will. Just wanted to check in and let you know I am doing good.
Solly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:57 PM   #86  

We went grocery shopping today and got lots of good healthy things to eat. I'm sure tired out tonight but happy its done. We might get a little snow tomorrow. Its good to have a stock in.

Solly- I'm so happy to see you posting and here you're doing well. I've thought about you so much. That helps so much when everyone is with you losing weight. Hurry and get in some good food. Praying you feel better everyday.

Mercee- Happy New Year back at ya. Hope you're doing good.

Ellen- Are you busy playing with the Wii?

Crystle- Where are you....
Old 01-05-2011, 07:37 AM   #87  

Good morning, ladies! It's Wednesday! Do you know where your scale is? Mine just got shoved back under the lo boy in the bathroom. I am down 2.5 pounds this week!

I am going to go suit up and try and make it to Water Aerobics for the 8 o'clock class since I woke up early. If I can't pull it together, I will just wait and go at 10.

I hope you are all losers this week!

SOLLY: Yay! SO good to see a post from you!

More later...

Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:10 AM   #88  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Good morning

Good morning ya'll. I'm still up about half a pound. I've been at or around the same weight for three weeks.

Solly...SO good to see you.

Ellen...WTG! Congrats on the loss.

Toni..Thank you for all of your encouragement.

Mercee..This is going to be the year. Just think of how close you are to goal!

We are on vacation this week so we have been in and out.

((Everybody))

Love and hugs,
Crystle
CountryMom4Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:45 AM   #89  

Oh no something is wrong with my scale. Have to have Steve look at it today. It has some strange battery in it.

Ellen- congrats on the good loss. You're doing great.

Crystle- Just hang in there it will go down. Are you eating enough?
Old 01-05-2011, 02:01 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Hi ladies, just watching my soap. We did notget to the grocery yesterday, DH didn't get home early enough and we had the baby as my SIL had hernia surgery yesterday. when it rains it pours.

I didn't weigh today since I weighed Monday and we don't have any food. I need to get the energy to clean out the freezer and fridge before we go.

Crystle, congrats on your daughter's engagement and new baby boy. Enjoy your vacation.

Toni, glad you are stocked up before the snow hits. We need to do that today as they are caling for snow on Thursday night and the store wil be packed. Still on the ?

Ellen, I would think they would suggest water therapy for me. Of course I know it is good for me anyway, it is just finding the time when you work, Congrats on your loss.

Mercee, glad you are enjoying your vacation and happy belated anniversary.

off to pay my bills, more tomorrow.
Solly is offline   Reply With Quote