General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:17 PM   #496  

Yay, Crystle! Well done!

Still fighting the cold. I took my cpap mask off last night, and turned off my machine, then slept really well for longer than I have slept in ages. Hmm...wondering if my pressure is set too high.

I glazed today and will hopefully have enough stuff ready to go to fire the kiln tomorrow. yay! finally!!!

Good night!

Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:09 AM   #497  

Starting a new thread...

Here is the link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/gene...ml#post3831069

Last edited by Ellen; 05-01-2011 at 10:13 AM.
Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:17 PM   #498  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Hi ladies. Sorry I have been MIA. I have not felt good, had a MRI and ultra sound on my legs. Ultrasound was fine (which I knew it would be) but have not heard on the MRI on my back yet. My BP dropped to 71/56 on Thursay when I went to get a shot in my back. I felt horrible. It came up some after the shot but I was wiped out. Yesterday on the way to church I started feeling sick again. Had a shower to go to after church and just sitting there I could tell my BP was low again. I got a drink of tea and a bite to eat and felt some better but not a lot. Just felt wiped out. Got another vertigo treatment this morning and it made my sicker and now I have the big "D" again. Just want to lay down awhile. I could sleep but as always afraid I won't sleep tonight. Just don't feel like doing anything.

Mercee, getting those 3 months free should be so easy for you as much as you work out. Good luck, I know you can do it.

Toni, WTG being in the 180's. I am there too. Tried to start over today even though I will be eating "stuff" all week and weekend with Derby parties, but it is not going that way,. So Monday it is back on track for sure.

Crystle, WOW being that thin is wonderful. Just don't lose too much. Is that ever possible? Great job.

Ellen, Glad you enjoy WA. I wish the rain would stop long enough to warm up the pools. It is raining here again today and tomorrow. It is really ruining Derby week.

Off to check my email. Have a great day. Should be on here tomorrow unless I go to the track with the office. Have to wait and see how I feel.
Solly is offline   Reply With Quote