General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 10-24-2010, 03:10 PM   #1  
Keep Trying

S/C/G: 188/188/148

Height: 5'2"

Default pimples

I couldn't figure out where to put this.

Did anyone notice a lot of pimples, not as much on the face but on the back of the butt/uppder thighs and around the lower torso like area? Also there are some on my neck. It's so strange. I've never gotten pimples there. I keep thinking my period is coming or maybe it's ovulation.. I can't really tell what is happening because my periods are irregular.

I just know I got all these pimples and I don't normally get pimples like this. I do get one or two around the time my period is going to come like on my face, but this is just odd.

I don't wear spandex when exercising. I wear cotton breatheable materials and yes I've sweated, nothing "THAT" profuse trust me lol. The location is weird.
coad786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:41 PM   #2  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

I used to have the same thing on my back. That was a couple years ago when I was a teenager, though. Mine just kind of went away, but I'll tell you what helped me. I'd scrub them gently with a luffa and soap each time I showered, try to keep the area clean and moisturized, and never picked at them. When you pick at them, they get worse and/or spread (that's what my dermatologist told me).

Mine started to go away after a little more than a month doing that. They'd come back if I stopped, so I kept doing it and it worked. If you're having problems with it, you might want to talk to a dermatologist.
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 04:31 PM   #3  
I CAN do this!

S/C/G: 230/179/160

Height: 5'4.5

i'm not sure either on the cause.

i wish i had only 1 or 2 pimples in a month. maybe in a really good week. but i have adult acne. it's here to stay. mostly on my face.

what you descibe could be a rash or something else. maybe check your symptoms on webmd.

if it's acne. try washing with your face wash with, start with 1(or more if it's a large area) UNCOATED aspirin mixed in. it works like a scrub: exfoliates. it also works to make it go away better than other types of acne lotions. you may need to moisturize too. make sure to wash it all the way off. it's very drying if left on too long.
katy trail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:36 PM   #4  
Keep Trying

S/C/G: 188/188/148

Height: 5'2"

I just thought I'd post here and let you know what it was...

pregnancy! haha.. I was surprised
coad786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:49 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 318.9/ticker/165

Height: 6'

Congratulations!
Skinnycow is offline   Reply With Quote