Need help with Fat Smasher calorie "problem"

• Hey everyone, I've been on the Fat Smashers diet for about four days now. I'm in the detox phase, so I'm very limited in what I can eat, mostly fruits and vegetables. But I'm afraid I'm not getting enough calories =/

The fruits and veggies I eat don't have that many calories, even when eaten in larger poritons. I have had a big dinner every night, I haven't tried skipping meals, in fact I'm trying to eat as much as possible! But I seem to be coming up in the 800-900 calorie range at the end of the day.

My question is: Is this acceptable because I am "detoxing" or is this bad for my body (I have 5 days left of detox)? I don't know how else to get the calories in >.< !
  • I'm really new to this too, but are you eating any of the other stuff besides fruits and veggies? Maybe add in more rice, beans, yogurt, oatmeal, or milk so that you get more calories. Or add in some higher calorie fruits like bananas. I was on day 6 today and just lost it on sugar (whoops!). I'm starting over because of that, but I don't think I've been missing out on any calories. Hopefully there are some others out there who can help you better than I can, but those are just things that come to mind.
  • Yeah I've been trying to get in a variety, since there's not a lot of options. I've had everything but the oatmeal, but I still seem to be coming up short =/ then again, I'm not a calorie counter, I'm not exactly sure how accurate my calculations are.
  • I didnt count calories when I did fatsmash's detox phase. Just eat until you are satisfied. If you arent hungry weak or any such I wouldnt worry. Are you eating rice? Yogurt? egg whites? High protein usually keep you full longer. You can also eat oatmeal