General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 09-05-2010, 03:50 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Question Any long term success staying on the Zone?

I have been calorie counting and working out with mixed results. I've got a big event coming up in 10 days that I have been working towards for the past 8 weeks, but I would like to get the best results possible. I've been on the Zone once or twice, I know if I stuck to it completely and measured everything I ate, the results were awesome! However, it is SO difficult to stay on such a strict plan- counting every gram of protein, carbs and fats. Anyone have any long-term success on the zone? Any tips? Thanks!!
nicolejoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:32 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 163/128/125

Height: 5'5

Zone is fairly low calorie, something I'm not a fan of. I don't see sustainability in that, but that's my personal opinion and there are ladies here who have been on 1200 calories for years and quite satisfied.

Have you seen this chart from Crossfit? It seems simple enough. If you can mix & match then Zone is not too difficult

http://library.crossfit.com/free/pdf...ue21_May04.pdf
sacha is offline   Reply With Quote