General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 04:32 AM   #1  

Default Help is this a woman Fat burner pill?

Hello

So i whent to Costco today to buy well costco stuff. So i passed the section where fat burners and diet pills are...So i picked me up 1.

its called, Fat Burners, Made by WEIDER

o i read the back, It says nothing about being for woman only, Does not say anything about men shouldnt take this or anything...It just says dont take this if your pregnant or trying to become pregnant...

So yea, As a male. Will this not do anything bad to me?

Im just sorta nervous because i think if i take this it will increase my moobs or something lol, I workout, im at 237 pounds now. When i started my diet i was at 293. but i still got a gut, moobs and some fat on sides and legs.

So yea.... back to the official question. If i take this. Will anything bad happen? does it not matter if i am a man? Or is this pill for both men and women. just has a pic of a lady on it..?

"tried posting a pic but heres whats on the back of the bottle instead"

Here's a description on the back i found]

Weider FAT BURNERS® Description

* All Natural Weight Loss Support
* With Green Tea EGCG
* Metabolism Support
* Energy Level Support
* Marine Phytoplankton (Alpha-3 CMP™)
* No Lactose - No Artificial Flavors - No Gluten

ALL NATURAL

A healthy, Natural Weight Loss Support Formula
Weider FAT BURNERS® is a unique formula designed to deliver a combination of key herbal ingredients and more to help

* Increase metabolism
* Boost Energy
* Provide Powerful Antioxidants
* Chromium Picolinate helps transform food into energy
* Marine Phytoplankton (Alpha-3 CMP™) to Enhance
* Absorption & Utilization of Nutrients

For best results, FAT BURNERS® should be used in conjunction with a sensible low-fat diet and a daily exercise program.

Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Tablet Servings per Container: 300
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate)50 mcg42%
Green Tea Powder (Camelia sinensis)275 mg*
Green Tea Extract (50% caffeine)150 mg*
Guarana100 mg*
Green Tea Leaf (50% polyphenols with catechins)75 mg*
Yerba Mate Leaf Powder50 mg*
Marine Phytoplankton Blend (Alpha-3 CMP™)4500 mcg*
*Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate vegetable, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, dextrin, dextrose, soy lecithin, sodium citrate.CONTAINS: SOY
Free Of Lactose, artificial flavors, gluten. Weider FAT BURNERS® Directions Suggested Use: Take one to two (1-2) tablets daily with a meal. Warnings Notice: Do not take this product if you are pregnant, nursing or attempting to become pregnant. A serving of this product contains as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Consult your physician before taking this product, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions. Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Discontinue use and consult your physician if any adverse reactions occur. Diabetics/Hypoglycemics: Use only under a physcian's supervision. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

________

If someone can answer this ill be greatly appreciated.

i dont know much on diet pills. i just know what men and woman look into for weight loss. As men, we practically want everything to be gone. But from what i see it woman want there breast big, So will a womans diet pill not affect the breast area?

So if this is indeed a Womans diet pill, And if i take it,. It wont have no affect on my chest area??
Old 08-23-2010, 04:36 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

I've never heard of a diet pill being specifically for one sex. I think you're safe there.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:20 AM   #3  
New2disButTrue2dis

S/C/G: 185/223/165

Height: 5'6"

let me know
Old 08-12-2011, 09:29 PM   #4  
Excavation in Progress

S/C/G: 215/*ticker*/135

Height: 5' nothing

I would suggest either asking your doctor about it or calling the company and asking. The last thing you need is the stress of wondering if something you want to help you is hurting you.

Peace and good luck!
Old 08-13-2011, 05:00 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 128/127/110

Height: 4'11"

As far as I am aware, diet pills tend to have a poor success rate and often turn out to have unexpected side effects that aren't mentioned at all. Quite a few have been yanked off the market due to side effects, and being ineffective isn't considered a reason to pull them. If in any doubt, I'd avoid them. To be honest, most of us here consider them to be pointless and potentially harmful anyway.
Old 08-13-2011, 05:17 AM   #6  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

The OP has not been back since LAST August so I am closing this thread.
Closed Thread