General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 03-01-2010, 07:48 PM   #1  
It is what it is...

Default Jenny Craig

Hi All ...I was thinking that maybe I need a more structered program to get my butt in gear ...and I was thinking about Jenny Craig..have you guys tried it? what was your experience? How much did it cost a week for food on the average ?

Any help would be appreciated. I went onto their site but I trust the women on here to give me the truth

Thanks,
Carri
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:00 PM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

There are some threads in the Diet Meal Delivery subforum about Jenny Craig
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/diet...craig-etc-194/

My personal experience wasn't good. It was 10 years ago so some things may have changed but there is a signup fee and then the food cost somewhere between $80-$90/week and that wasn't counting the extra groceries you needed to buy. I lost 30 lbs fairly quickly but then I was stuck and was made to feel as if I wasn't following the plan while I was.

I also didn't like the food and after being on it for a year, I was just plain sick and tired of the food.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:02 PM   #3  

Height: 5'0

Red face

I've been there, done that. The food is not bad. The cost adds up. I thought the same way as you....jump start. It's more expensive than buying WW or Lean Cuisine meals. You're looking at about $200-250 for 2 weeks worth of food. I did my 2 weeks and am now trying calorie counting (eating normal food and journaling it). I'll see how that goes.
LuvSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:01 AM   #4  
It is what it is...

Thanks everyone for your help ...I have decided against it, I had no idea it was that expensive....back to the drawing board
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote