General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 01-18-2010, 06:37 PM   #1  

Height: 5'2"

Default Can you buy all your products at one store?

Ok I am quickly getting frustrated. Safeway has WW yogurt, Frys has the low point tortillas and Walmart has the Sara Lee bread.

Does anyone find they can get all their low point, low calorie foods at one store, or are you too shopping all over town?

Marie
tiniree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:30 PM   #2  

S/C/G: ♡See Ticker♡

Height: 68"

I totally have to go to 4-5 different grocery stores to get all the various things. I have fun going grocery shopping, but at the same time when I'm really busy with school it can be overwhelming. You can always ask your favorite particual store to stock various items for you?
Mikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:03 PM   #3  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

I keep a list of what i need from which store on my Blackberry which i can syn with my DH. we do a lot of shopping at costco, 2x a week, I have 2 teens and maybe a monthly to trader joes and a weekly to the grocery store but it because I like different items from different places. I could however get everything from the grocery, just maybe not the brand I prefer.
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:30 PM   #4  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

I wish I could shop in one place. I go to 3 stores on a regular basis and a 4th and 5th occasionally.
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote