Has anyone gained weight on this?

• Just wondering if all those beans I ate had anything to do with my weight gain or if that one cheat did! Can a body really resist losing weight? I don't want to be fat and unhealthy for the rest of my life
  • How many beans didja eat, my3angels? *laffin'. I wouldn't think it possible to cause yourself a wt. gain with beans. Were they canned? If so, the sodium is very, very high..prolly water wt..I do know that FS limits sodium..better to make from scratch. I do use canned, but rinse really well..that only gets rid of a bit of sodium, but better than nothing..
  • awww dont worry, im positive you didn't gain weight eating beans (unless you ate like 100 cans lol). ive heard lots of good things about this diet. but dont get discouraged - sometimes you hold steady at a weight, or even gain a little because of water retention. as long as you're staying under the amount of calories that you burn, you have to be losing weight.
  • Thank you both! I did make the beans from scratch and I had a bowl for lunch and one bowl for dinner. And the next day the same. I am just not used to eating like this and feeling satisfied. All the past diets have conditioned my mind set to this. But with time I hope I can let go of all the other crap that I have been following!
  • No gaining on this diet for me
    This is the second time doing this diet, lost all my wieght the first time and now I'm back after gaining it back. I never gained on this diet, just follow what it says and exercise and you'll loose. I need to learn how to maintain.