General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 12-02-2009, 11:25 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 318/294/Healthy

Height: 5'8

Hey Smashers mind if I jump in?

DH and I did this in May and I lost 9lbs in the first week and I felt so good. We did it about 3 weeks and alot of my health issues were a lot less painful.
So, we started excercising a little each day last week and weve been trying to eat better for a while. Ive finally kicked my eating out addiction. Ive not ate out in over 2 months! Yay!

So I have ben trying to start detox this week but there were cookies in the house so that wasnt working. So, today I commited to re-start completely.

Ive had a banana, 1 cup prepared oats, 100 calorie cinnamon roll flavored yoplait yogurt ( I know I know lots of chemicals but it gets the oats down and keeps me full!)

For lunch Im having vegetarian chilli. Homemade tomato juice, homemade salsa, corn, kidney beans and black beans with seasonings.

For Dinner either more chilli or I might make some broccoli and rice.

Fruits for snacking.

I ordered a bodybugg and sketchers shape up shoes this week so I have some fun tools coming for excercise. I also have a wii fit and thought I cant always get the wii out and use it due to tolddlers in the house I will get the wii fit balance board out and use it as a stepper.
I have some health issues that limit excercise but Im trying to push thru them as much as possible anbd move a little every day.

Im excited to start this journey (again!) I feel like this time I CAN do it!

I will check in every day or two!
LookingForMeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:10 AM   #17  

Down one pound from my lowest weight I ussually go between 297.5 - 301.xx and today Im 296.2 today Last time I did FS I lost a lil more than a pound a day. So its working again! LOVE THIS DIET!
Old 12-05-2009, 11:53 AM   #18  

down 4.4 lbs in 3 days