General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 03:07 PM   #106  

Hello all. Glad the week end is over. I went yesterday and got lots of salad stuff and made a giant salad for the fridge. Last night I was able to get me a slice of meatloaf, some cauliflower with cheese sauce and a nice big salad with light rasberry dressing. So yeasterday I can say my eating was good. I did have two glasses of wine. Today I started out with a slice a of ww bread with peanut butter on it and an OJ. For lunch I'll have some veggie soup. And today maybe leftovers.

Crystle- Know just how you feel. I hope today is a better one.

I went to use my treadmill and DH has junked up all around it so I'll have to clear it off to use. Dang that makes me mad.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:56 PM   #107  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Good afternoon

WTG Toni with getting a good day under your belt. Not much going on here. I'm in a lazy mode today. Eating is a little better than the weekend.

((Everybody))

Love,
Crystle
Old 11-10-2009, 10:12 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Good morning ladies.

I was MIA yesterday as I stayed home with our sick baby. Saturday he started running a temp of 102.5. He had gotten shots on Friday so I thought it was from that, but the dr said it was too high so he had to take hime to a pediatric immediate care both Sat & Sun. He got a shot and some oral med. So she had just started back to work and my SIL runshis own business and already had a full day planned so I took off and stayed with him. He did not run a fever yesterday so he went back to the sitter today. He is still cranky though.

Eating is on track. Now if I could only get back to the gym. I had planned to go yesterday until all this came up and then I was so worn out from yesterday, there was no way I could get up this morning. I must be getting old as it litterly wore me out yesterday. My arm is sore this morning from holding him and of course my back is killing me as he only wanted me to stand up with him.

Toni, your walking sound lovely with DH. I miss it so much. I can't wait to get out of this boot and walk again. I was craving a salad so I had a small one with my burger last night instead of sweet potato fries.

Crystle, Your GS is growing like a weed. I love chunky babies. Glad to see your tip on cleaning. Yesterday when the bay slept, I did 5 loads of laundry and cleaned my DD's house so at least I got some exercise.

Not much going on here. We are very slow so it makes for a boring day. See you tomorrow
Old 11-10-2009, 06:11 PM   #109  

Well I'm late today getting on. But eating has been good. I made a cabbage patch soup for dinner. I'll not make that again I don't think it was that great even though it got rave reviews on the internet. Now I've leftovers to deal with. WAAAA...... My sister got her surgery but the didn't make her a small stomach after all. Her insides were messed up from the stomach stapleing and all they could do is repair that. So she'll have to work on her weight without it.

Solly-Your daughter is so lucky to have you. What a great Grandma you make. Glad your eating is good.

Crystle- How you doing?
Old 11-11-2009, 08:57 AM   #110  

Happy Wedneswday girls

It's pay day and the banks are't open due to veterns day.

Baby is doing much better. DH went over and picked him up at the sitter's about 4:00 for no reason. He would never have done that with our girls. I guess b/c he's a boy. He is funny.

Now if I could just get my dog well. He has been throwing up since Sat and now has diareha. He hasn't thrown up since yesterday morning and he is acting like a mainiac. Won't sit in once place for over 10 seconds. I found some medicine we gave him before and I have given him a couple doeses so I will wait and see how he is tomorrow and if not better take him to the vet.

Toni, Thinking of your son today on Vetern's Day. Thank him for all he does for us. Sorry to hear about your sister. I know she was counting on the surgery. You will have to help motivate her. what a shock about Shay getting kicked off BL last night. I wanted to stay up and watch Jay Leno b/c she and daniel were going to be on but I couldn't make it. I taped it. I wanted to see how she looks now. i will have to check it out on the internet later.

Crystle, How was your day?

Ellen, where are you?

BOB, please come back.

All others who have been here, we need you.

Off to find soemthing to do.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:21 PM   #111  

S/C/G: [url=http://www.3fatchicks.com

hi girls,

happy veterans day to you all. just a nice quiet cool day here in western cincinnati. i am going to the theater tonight to see white christmas, a birthday gift from my sister. i am still doing fairly well watching what i eat, i did lose a fight at mcdonalds and had a happy meal! except i felt unhappy after i ate it!

its hard to believe i was a 22w jeans last year at this time, i am now a getting baggy 18w! have lost 55 pounds since last november! at times i have not been strict sugarbusters but i tend to always look for the whole grains and sugar free or foods with less than the 3gr sugar .

hope everyone is doing well, i am going for a walk this afternoon, the biggest loser has inspried me to get moving, if shay and daniel and the others can move it so can i...

chris

Last edited by happynow; 11-11-2009 at 02:22 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:43 PM   #112  

Hello; Hope you're all doing fine. Today was a pretty good eating day. And I did get on the treadmill. Wish I wouldn't have had that one extra enchilada but I did. I'm trying to stop eating when I'm still kind of hungry.

Solly- Thanks for the thoughts on my son. Only 2 more months till he can come home. I'm worried he'll have to go to Afghanistan next. Wasn't that sweet of your DH to pick the baby up. I was so hopeing they wouldn't vote Shay off. I'm wondering how she looks now. Wish I would have seen her on Jay Leno but we watched Chopped instead. Oh your poor dog I hope he gets better.

Chris- My goodness you're doing great. Keep up the good work girl. 55 is so inspiring. How fun to have baggy pants. LOL Hope you enjoy the show. That was a nice gift.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:07 AM   #113  

Hi ladies,

Happy to report my puppy is much better. Guess it was the TLC I gave him. I was desparate to keep from paying a vet bill.

All my Christmas cards are done and I have my tree up in the basement. Not decorated, but up. Next weekend I will do al lthe rest. We lose a week with TG being so late this year so I must hurry. Plus we are going to Nashville in Dec to see the lights at Opryland Hotel. The most beutiful thing you could ever see. So that blows another weekend. Then there is a weekend to bake. Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it and that does not include shopping.

Happy, Youa re doing so great. What an inspiration! The best part is what you said about when you can't be 100% OP you are making the best choice. I wish I could learn that. Keep up the good work.

Toni, How many more tours does your DS have to do? He has been so many times already. My Best friend's husband leaves Friday to go to Afghanstan for 6 months as an engineer. That is scarry enough, but to be in the action. Terrifying. Senind prayers that he can stay put. Shay has lost another 50 lbs and looks good, but has more to lose. She has 6 trainers, one for each day. But Daniel was unbelievable. he looks like a normal person. He has lost a total of 230 lbs. Surely, he has had or will have some surgery. All that skin has to go someplace.

Got to get some work done. I have a foot appt today. Hoping I can wear normal shoes soon.

Have a great day
Old 11-16-2009, 01:31 PM   #114  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Howdy

I have been trying for days to get to the board. Sure did miss ya'll. Eating was WAY terrible. I ated good for two weeks, lost five pounds, woke up one day and had gained 6. Decided it wasn't worth it and ate what I wanted. Stayed the same but deep down know it's about more than the weight so I started fresh this morning and had an mostly egg white scramble with veggies and some butternut squash hashbrowns. The hashbrowns were so yummy. I used the salad shooter to shredd the squash and fried it in a little oil with lots of seasoning. My older boy ate over half the squash!

Hope you all have a SUPER week. I plan on being here if the board will let me.

Love and hugs,
Crystle
Old 11-16-2009, 02:19 PM   #115  

Hi ladies,

Something is amiss with this site. I couldn't get on Friday and today it seems some posts are missing.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. We went to the race track on Sat. Did not win any money. Kept the baby all night Sat and most of yesterday. He was sooo good. I'm loving this grandma thing.

Country, sorry the scale was not nice to you. I haven't been on mine in awhile. I'm actually afraid to get on there.

Hoping to get back to the gym sometime this week. Seems like I have lots going on. I know there have been posts since I posted last week. Maybe I'm in the wrong spot.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:00 PM   #116  

Dang finally I can get on. Couldn't all week end. Something is so messed up with the site. Hope they get it fixed. Eating has been so so. Had leftover cold pizza the past couple days for breakfast. It was so good. On whole wheat crust. With candian bacon, olives and mushrooms. Walked all last week on the treadmill. I took the week end off and will be back to it today.

Crystle-My gosh those butternut fries sound so wonderful. I would love to have some. I may have to try some. wonder if it would work if I just grated some on the old metal grater. I don't have a ricer.

Solly- You're not missing any posts. We just couldn't get on here. Sorry you didn't win at the track. But it was nice you got plenty of grandma time.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:24 PM   #117  

I confess I was to lazy to walk on the treadmill today. I'm ashamed of myself.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:09 AM   #118  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

Hey Kiddo's,

I'll get on here Tuesday and update everyone. For now, everything is going GREAT (knock on my wooden head). Kate is doing so much better and will explain in a detailed post.

Love to all for your prayers and concern

BOB

Last edited by THE BIG ORANGE BABE; 11-17-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:44 AM   #119  

Hello all. I got an elliptical last week but I haven't worked out on it yet. I'm going to physical therapy for this torn meniscus and this week is my last week of therapy. I plan on trying to do the elliptical at least 20 minutes a day. It might not be all at once, but I plan to get in at least 20 minutes. I think I'm kind of scared, but I'm gonna have to give it a shot. I have gained a pound back. I had cake and donuts this past weekend. I will lose it this week though.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:59 AM   #120  

Morning,

It's rainy and gloomy here. Supposed to be this way for a couple days. Nothing going on with me. We have bunco tonight. I always look forward to that.

Toni, don't be ashamed that you didn't geton the just get back on there today. You can do it. I need to get a ww pizza crust. They sell them at Meijers, but I don't get there too often.

Bob, so glad to hear from you. Glad all is going well. Looking forward to your new post.

Taeotis, You can get off tht pound. Just get back on track. It takes building up on the elliptical to make it to 20 minutes. My DD always says if you can make it past 5 minutes you have it made. The legs stop hurting after 5 mnutes.

Now we just need to get Ellen back on here and Crystle. Come on girls.

Off to start my day. Have a good one.
Closed Thread