General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 01:48 PM   #91  

Taeotis- Oh my gosh 7 lbs. is so great.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:04 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Hi ladies,

Tomorrow is our adoption hearing. I am so glad it will all be final.

Crystle, I wish someone would awaken me. Send it my way would you?

Toni, Tht's why I never buy stuff, I eat it. It's funny that you confessed as I watched the BL last night I had 3 mini bags of M&M's. How sad is that???

Taeotis, 7 lbs is awesome. Keep up the good work.

Better get some work done since I will be late tomorrow. Have a great evening.
Old 11-04-2009, 05:22 PM   #93  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Good evening

Howdy ya'll. Eating is still going well but the best part is the water. My daily drink is water again. I'm not at the house but when I get home I'm gonna upload a picture of Little Man to share with ya'll. Oh and check it out...I walked yesterday...LOL It's been so long it felt great.

Toni...hang in there. I think we all have those melt down moments. The best way to save the less than healthy things is to freeze them if you can. That way you can take some out a little at a time.

Solly....((hugzz)) So glad your court date is here and everything will be final.

Punkin...WTG on your weight loss. Keep up the good work.

God bless,
Crystle
Old 11-04-2009, 05:34 PM   #94  

Well DH said he would walk with me tomorrow. It would be so good for both of us. If he doesn't I'll hit the treadmill. I've got to start somewhere and get over this hump. Isn't it just a struggle all the time. I think my sis having gastric bypass threw me a curve. I'm not jealous but am worried about being the only fatty in the family.

Solly- WOO HOO Good thoughts go to court with you all tomorrow. I hope everything comes out just as planned. I ate a brownie durning Biggest Loser and the show was so good.

Crystle- Darn you're doing good girl. Keep it up...... I'm thinking the freezer is going to get some of it too. Can't wait to see the pictures.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:55 AM   #95  

Default Good morning

The hungries hit me yesterday and it took everything I had not to gorge at my mom's house. Instead of caving in I told her I didn't think dinner held me and that I was starvin'. I waited a bit and really was hungry but it was late so I just mibbled a few healthy things, a major victory for me. Late night eating is the roughest for me to give up. I'm not a breakfast person but I've been faithful the last two weeks eating it and I truly believe it helps.

Toni..how awesome your hubby is going to walk with you. Robert says I walk too fast so he won't. I think I understand how you feel about your sister. My sister had her tummy done and went from a size 22 to a size 6. I know she has challenges but she doesn't have to fight the same food demons that I do.

Solly...sending some love your way this morning as you go to court.

Ellen...hope you are having a good week.

Bob..thinking of your and Kate.

((Everybody))

If I've done this right I've attached a picture of little man.

Love and hugs,
Crystle
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sosweet.jpg (23.4 KB, 6 views)
Old 11-05-2009, 11:17 AM   #96  

Well getting ready to go make breakfast. I know its not the best choice but I'm making cream of wheat. Coffee was good and I'm getting hungry. Today I'm going to walk. Hopefully this will help break the cycle I'm in. Sugar, sugar and more sugar.

Crystle- My goodness look at that head of hair on your beautiful Grandson. He's just adorable. You did so great yesterday. Now thats the way to go. Keep up the good work. You're doing it lady!!!!!!!

Solly- Hope everything went well in court.

Ellen- Know you're busy. Hows the eating going?

Hope everyone has a great day.....
Old 11-05-2009, 02:00 PM   #97  

Hi ladies,

Yes everything was fine in court. Short and sweet. We went out for breakfast and I am not telling what I ate.

Crystle, I am so proud of you with your temptation. You did great. What a doll baby, and all that hair. He is so cute. I know you are loving him to death. For some reason, I can't quit kissing on his head, but he doen't have hair like yours.

Toni, hope you and Dh had a nice walk. Hope you can keep it up. Like you said, it's good for both of you. It was a good show on BL this week. I am not sure who I want to win. I just love seeing how much they end up losing. Amazing. Don't let your DS's surgery get you down. You can do this too.

BOB, Hope Kate is improving daily.

Ellen, how are you doing? We need to hear from you.

Off to get busy. I was so late getting in today.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:13 PM   #98  

Oh BOY! WE walked at the campground today. Took Jackson our boston terrier with us and he had a ball. The weather was wonderful and the river was beautiful. What a lovely fall day.

Solly- Glad court was over quick. Can't blame you for a celebration breakfast. Thanks for understanding what I'm going through.

Off to put the banana bread in the freezer.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:11 PM   #99  

Default Good afternoon

We have a busy day ahead so this has to be a quickie. Eating is still good. I had a minor melt down yesterday but I kept it legal and within a decent calorie range. The bad part was it was late at night.

Solly...I agree, the little heads are so kissable. They smell so sweet.

Toni...your walk sounds wonderful. I was able to sneak in 30 minutes earlier. I'm finding it easier to get it out of the way before the afternoon sluggishness starts.

((Everybody)) Each of you is a blessing. Hope today is the start of a GREAT weekend.

God bless,
Crystle
Old 11-06-2009, 02:53 PM   #100  

High ladies

Not much going on here today. It is rather quiet here. Going out to dinner with my best friend from high school and her husband. He is an engineer and he leaves Sunday for Afghanistan for 6 months. Lucikly they never leave the bse so he should be safe. I would still worry.

Tomorrow we have a wedding to attend. Best part is we will be taking the baby with us.

Toni, your walk sounds so lovely. I hope you can get DH to continue walking with you.

Crystle, At least your binge was all legal. It is only a slip up not a melt down. Yeah for you getting back on track.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend. It is supposed to be almost 70 here on Sunday. No rain for a change. ;Hug:
Old 11-06-2009, 02:57 PM   #101  

Good afternoon. Getting ready to go for a walk again. Wish my eating would reflect that. Its still not good. I can't seem to get off this sugar binge I'm on. Soon I will I'm sure. Hope I get busy this afternoon and do some stuff.

Crystle- Good for you getting your walk in. Its so beautiful out now. I love it. And it seems when my hubby goes I can walk twice as far. Have a good day today.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:02 PM   #102  

Walked at the park today. Yippee two days of really moving.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:49 AM   #103  

Default Howdy

Good morning. It is a lazy quiet saturday morning here in Texas. I'm sitting here with my footie pj's propped up on my desk. Awwww what a morning. The guys ate cereal so I even got a break from cooking.

I went and saw my precious grandson. In the 3 weeks since he's been born he's gained almost 3 pounds. He is a little chunk a munk. His little cheeks are so round from nursing you just wanna pinch them.

Toni...hang in there. You will beat this binge. I've really been struggling the last couple of days and didn't excatly win the battle yesterday. I think because I didn't have my pickles or olives over at my mom's house. When I'm really struggling I find the extra punch of flavor and salt helpful in not eating other things.

Solly...hope the wedding is lovely and you have a fantastic weekend.

Here is a neat tip from my email:

Clean House = Fit Body
Dust off those unwanted pounds by cleaning your house. Vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, and mopping are all great exercises. If you've never thought of cleaning as a workout, then think again. Next time your house is in need of some tidying up, take a moment to become aware of all the lifting, squatting and stretching it takes to get it sparkling. Make it a point to keep your house spotless by cleaning away your pounds.

Love and hugs,
Crystle
Old 11-08-2009, 01:42 PM   #104  

Glad to be back on. It asked for my password and I couldn't remember it. Finally got my book with the number in it. So I can post again. Just a lazy Sunday here. I had a dry piece of toast and an orange juice for breakfast. Just don't feel like nothing else lately. Well finished the last of the sweets last night. I'm done and sick of them. Hopefully I'm on track now. I need to run to town and get some salad stuff today. I'm hungry for something in the veggie line.

Crystle- Boy that Grandson is growing like a weed. Nothing like a healthy baby. I'll bet you're enjoying him so much. Hope you had a nice day yesterday. Guess I'll have to hit the treadmill. Think DH is taking the week end off from walking.

Well I'm off to go get dressed and start my day.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:41 PM   #105  

Default Good afternoon

Oh my gosh, I lost my mind yesterday... I ate and ate and ate. As hard as I was I did journal it all. Errrr right around 2000 calories and half of them all bad foods. But alas, today is a new day and so far so good. I made a pot of cauliflower soup. I had a couple of bowls for lunch so I'm nice and full. I left it on the stove in case I get the munchies again.

Toni..I'm glad you found your password. Even though our group is small I left spark people because I really get more inspiration from you guys. That and ya'll have been there through the ups, downs and ups again.

Love and hugs,
Crystle
Closed Thread