General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 02:54 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Toni, who are you going to vote for? I really like Amanda. Something about Liz gets on my nerves, just can't put my finer on it. But she has done a great job for being in her 50's.

Going to be off tomorrow. Don't have much planned but will find something to do.

Talk to you all Monday.
Old 12-03-2009, 04:45 PM   #152  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Howdy

Good afternoon. It is beautiful outside, cold but beautiful. Tomorrow there is a small chance of snow. That is amazing. We've had snow once in the last 21 years and it was last year. Robert is being a better eater than I am but I'm getting there.

Solly...Liz was so vindictive earlier in the show it really tainted how I feel about her. I hope Amanda makes it but I think one of the men is going to win it.

Toni...I didn't realize the finally was tonight. I'm glad you told me so I don't miss it.

((Everybody))

God bless,
Crystle
Old 12-03-2009, 06:38 PM   #153  

Crystle- I don't think the finalle is until next Tues. Sorry that got mixed up.

Solly- I'm voteing for Amanda. But I really think one of the guys is going to win. But my DH voted for Liz. So poop.

Got my shopping done. I'm beat but glad we went.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:09 PM   #154  

Default Burrrr

Cold and getting colder today. The boys are having a blast playing in the little flurries that we are having today. We had some swiss chard and eggs for breakfast this morning. We all like it except the youngest and he pulled a fast one on me. He waited until I left the room and put it in the trash...err He said he was full.

Hope ya'll are having super day.

God bless,
Crystle
Old 12-04-2009, 05:59 PM   #155  

Hello. Good evening on such a cold day. Brrrr...... I just can't seem to get warm. Wish we still had our wood stove. Lunch and breakfast were one and I had shredded wheat and a half of banana and thats been all today. Turkey soup for dinner.

Crystle- I love your breakfasts, paired with vegetables. That sounds so tasty. I haven't had swiss chard for years and don't even remember how to cook it. But I'm sure I would love it. Your little one is a cutie.......

Hope everyone has a good week end. Not much planned here....
Old 12-07-2009, 12:04 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Hi ladies,

Things have slowed down here I see. Had a quiet weekend. I have a cold and Friday it hit me hard. Plus we had to take the baby to the dr and he has an ear infection. So we basically just stayed in the house all weekend. I ventured out for a couple horus yesterday but didn't accomplish much. We are going to Nashville in a couple weeks so I will wait and see what they want at the Opry Mills Mall and after that, they get money.

Toni, I agree, I think one of the men will win it. I love the finale. I just love the transformation of these people. Wish it would motivate me. There is so much going on right now and it seems food is involved in everthing. I haven't gotten back to the gym yet and with the way I feel, not wanting to either. I could not warm up last night either. I finally had to get in the hot tub to settle my legs and warm up. Then I did not want to get out into the cold again, but it was better.

Crystle, I got a good laugh out of your little one. I sure hope he doesn't starve. I have a feeling he will be doing that alot. We had snow flurries today and traffic was a mess. I can't imagine what it will be when we get a big one.

I will try to be ther as much as I can. we are so busy this month with bids, etc. and I am off Thursday and Friday this week to babysit. So if you don't hear from me for a few days, know I have not deserted you guys.

Have a great one.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:57 PM   #157  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

HEY KIDDO'S!!!
Just running through tonight, but will get on here tomorrow and fill y'all in on everything.

BOB
Old 12-07-2009, 09:34 PM   #158  

Just popping in. Been lazy today but eating has been pretty good. Will post more tomorrow.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:38 PM   #159  

Hello everyone! Sorry I have been MIA again. Tom and I finally took a vacation this past week and spent four days in Naples, Florida, and three in St. Petersburg. It was wonderful. The weather was perfect in Naples, and terribly rainy in St. Pete. Tom was attending a conference for tree climbers, so it was not good that it rained. You can't climb in the rain. It finally cleared on Saturday and they were able to do some climbing. I (surprise surprise!) ended up cooking dinner for everyone Saturday night. I made lasagna for the group and for those of us gluten free folks, I made a faux-sagna. I used zucchini in place of the noodles and loaded it with spinach, mushrooms and broccoli. It was awesome! I did not miss the pasta a bit.

Anyway, we are home now. I did a lot of walking and water aerobics while gone but have not gotten on the scale as we just got in this afternoon. I hope I did not gain anything while we were gone. I ate a lot of seafood....

Hope everyone is well. I will try and post more later....
Old 12-08-2009, 03:28 PM   #160  

Default Howdy

Well, yesterday was my 45th b-day and it was wonderful. I was able to spend the day with family and friends. My grand son stayed awake most of my visit in the morning so that was a real treat. Eating was pretty good. I made a new recipe for brunch. It wasn't SB legal but it was Crystle legal..LOL I made an egg dish called migas. It's basically eggs and tortillas. The family really liked them so I will be making them again. Next time I'll incorporate some swish chard in them to stretch the dish without so many calories.

The freeze smashed my beets the other night but most of the other greens look okay from a distance. I haven't been brave enough to go up close yet.

How awesome to see Ellen and Bob at the board. ((hugzz))

Solly...I'm so sorry that you are feeling under the weather. Hang in there. ((hugzz)) Don't work too hard this month. Find some you time. You are worth it.

Toni...thank you. I like using veggies for breakfast and dinner because we rarely get any at lunch. Lunch is the one time of day I let the kids find their own things to munch on. My youngest is the most innovative. Sometimes he makes apple, banana and peanut butter sandwiches. Lately his favorite is a couple of burritos with Louisiana hot sauce on them. My other son often looks in the fridge and whines..LOL He is so spoiled to being catered to.

((Everybody))

God bless,

Crystle
Old 12-08-2009, 05:45 PM   #161  

Good evening everyone. Boy we're supposed to get cold high winds tomorrow and maybe some snow. Wish I could have got my hair cut today instead of cold tomorrow. I do want to go by the market and get some black beans to make Bob's spicy black bean soup. Tonight is chili dogs.

Bob- Its so good to see you posting. Hope you come back and tell us how things are going.

Ellen- That's so good you had a nice vacation. I would have had that zucchini lasagna in a minute. That was nice of you to cook for everyone.

Crystle- Happy Birthday late... Hope you enjoyed your day. We usually have a big breakfast late then dinner and skip lunch. We're still on that night schedule Steve had before he retired.

Well guess I'll have some more of this good hot tea. Have a good evening.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:12 PM   #162  

Wow Danny just won on the Biggest Loser. It was a good show. They all did very well and it was inspiring.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:55 AM   #163  

Default Good morning

I am a bad girl, but it's all Robert's fault. He brought donuts home last night. There was a chocolate glazed that had my name on it. At least I waited until breakfast, right?

Toni...Danny looks so different but good. A couple of the ladies were really thin. I was hoping Tracy would win the at home. She was one of the ones I thought got a bit too thin. She looked tired and her hair seemed thinner. I'm glad that Shay will get to come back next season.

Solly...hope you are having a good day and not working too hard.

((Everybody))

Love,
Crystle
Old 12-10-2009, 11:49 AM   #164  

Good morning. Had a busy day yesterday so didn't even turn my computer on. Went to a friends house for dinner and didn't do so well on the eating. Its such a treat to have someone else cook a good hot meal instead of it being me. I just ate what was on the table. Which included little cheddar biscuits. So back to good eating today.

Crystle- Guess we didn't do so good on the eating. Well we've got the rest of the day to do good.

Its really cold today. And I'm sure you all got that wind yesterday. Brrrrrr.....
Have a happy day....
Old 12-10-2009, 03:34 PM   #165  

Hi ladies;

You sure are hard to find. What happened to Sugar Busters having their own thread? Anyway I am back after some years of being off. I use to post under Mercy and then had to change to Mercee because by the time I started posting again it was gone. Oh well. (it has been years, I remember BOB and Solly back when she was Jackee or something like that) I am doing Sugar Busters again to help get my diabetes under good control. My last A1c was 7.5. Before when I did SB I came off all my meds plus lost weight.My a1c use to be 5. I am ready to start again and I would love to post here again. I also see some of you you guys are big fans of The Biggest Loser. So am I. Anyway I am here to stay.
Closed Thread