General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 12:53 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 262/213/160

Hi all! I am starting the bead diet this week. Should get them in the mail either today or tomorrow. I have been on the diet before in the past and lost really well. I love that you lose fat! So at 200 lbs, I could wear a 12.
Unfortunately, I lost weight and put it back on and them some. So I started off a few months ago with a medically supervised diet and now want to get the rest off with Accu.
This time, I am getting to goal and it's staying off!
Old 06-21-2010, 05:35 PM   #92  
go 4 your dreams!!!

S/C/G: 297/ticker/160

Height: 5'5

thank U starrynight!! Im so happy & it just gives me more motivation to keep on goin! & what your saying about food..i can totally see that happening..its like seriously i dnt really even like veggie days besides that I get to eat fruit ( i love me sum green grapes and pineapple! yummm) b/c I dunno i find myself not hungry or like grossed out at the little things...its so weird!!! So if thats happening now...& with veggies...I can only imagine what it will be like in the next couple of weeks OR when Im done with this diet & can eat regular food. Alll wellll...only time will tell ..lol...

& onegroovychick GOOD LUCK!!! just stick exactly to the diet & what it says to do & you will be successful!! Best of luck!
Old 06-21-2010, 06:20 PM   #93  

Thanks prettyinpink116 !
My sister did the diet and she went from a 14 to a 6. I am going to stay on plan to get the most effective results and to change those eating habits along the way! You are doing great!
Old 06-21-2010, 07:15 PM   #94  
go 4 your dreams!!!

thanks groovychic! love that name by the way You will do great too!
Old 06-23-2010, 11:12 PM   #95  
Becoming better overall

S/C/G: 199/160/125

Height: 5' 3"

Hey groovychick how's the diet going so far?
Prettyinpink - yeah veggie days can be a little annoying sometimes especially when there aren't enough ingredients it seems to make anything good. Problem is I feel weak if I skip out on veggies, I usuall y just force myself to have a half-bag of those steamable veggie things with a bit of mollymcbutter, salt n black pepper. Recently though, guacamole has been amazing! I usually maek some of that using the AW recipe online and use it to put in my salads.. I just mix it around with the lettuce and everything & I end up wanting more! It's really good.. sometimes I use lettuce as a "chip" and dip it in the gaucamole.
Well enough about my love for gaucamole..
I have been without a scale for the whole week, but my clothes are fitting me looser so I know I'm losing. I tried on a pair of size 11 jeans that fit me before and I was surprised I could pull it up! I just can't button it yet but I know that's only a matter of a couple lbs! Waiting for TOM to subside too, I might be able to wear those jeans next week and that is exciting~! I did cheat on Saturday (family had a guest over and forced me to eat or I'd have been "rude".) which was also when TOM started. Since then I've been on track, only went overboard with fruit and SF candy but other than that, I've been on track.. still I definitely slowed down right after the cheat, but no use to look back because I'm on my way! I feel SO motivated with how my clothes are fitting and looking on me!
Good luck with everyone else!
Old 06-24-2010, 01:01 PM   #96  

Received my beads, but not going to start until Sunday. I have a few engagements to attend, and don't want to self sabotage myself. Can't wait to get started, tho'. Want to get 20-25lbs off by the end of July.

Hope everyone is doing great!
Old 06-24-2010, 04:19 PM   #97  
is a ninja

Hi, I've been a lurker for quite some time and I randomly discovered this thread. This pressure-point diet is so incredibly intriguing! I was wondering how exactly does it work? From looking over the forum I've come to understand that you have beads placed behind your ears which reduces your cravings.

How does the diet aspect work? What exactly isn't allowed?
Thank you for any help regarding my questions =)
Old 06-25-2010, 11:56 PM   #98  
go 4 your dreams!!!

misoi you can check out the website its accuweightdotcom theres a number on there you can call...every Monday I beleive they have a phone orientation where someone goes over everything the diet consists of..you should check it out!

You should get all the info your looking for! & if you have any more questions just ask!!
Old 06-27-2010, 08:42 AM   #99  
Becoming better overall

Just wanted to share that my size 11 jeans now fit
I don't have my scale with me though so I can only estimate what I think my weight is at, based on previous times I've lost.. Hopefully my mom will drop off the scale this week.
But yeah.. yay! I still need to lose like.. maybe 2 more lbs before I feel comfortable to wear them around (gives me a muffin top unless I wear something loose over it).
Old 06-27-2010, 12:54 PM   #100  
go 4 your dreams!!!

You go Starrynight!! CONGRATS!!

Old 07-01-2010, 08:10 PM   #101  
Becoming better overall

Thanks PrettyinPink
I don't know what I weigh, still haven't jumped on the scale but actually I'm sorta liking not checking my weight everyday.. I usually obsess and for some reason it sets me up for a cheat. Now I'm just like.. "hmm, I know I'm getting smaller, my clothes are looser, people are commenting on my loss.. I will be done in no time! Forget about the cheat, let's see how much I'll weigh next week if I keep this up!"
So all is going well.

How is everyone else doing? Updates pleaaase

ALso what is everyone doing for the 4th of July? I have Veggie/Fruit days Friday and Saturday.. so I'm a little confused about Sunday.. I might just stick with grilled chicken/fish and veggies but I'm wondering if I even want to slow myself down..
Old 07-02-2010, 10:09 PM   #102  
is a ninja

I have a question, does a veggie or fruit day mean you eat -just- that?

Last edited by misoi; 07-02-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Old 07-04-2010, 09:52 PM   #103  

Jeez...just started and having a tough time. I have been thinking about adding Phentermine as well to help with cravings. Would that be okay?

Hope everyone is doing well and having a great 4th of July!
Old 07-05-2010, 03:34 AM   #104  
go 4 your dreams!!!

I just got home...i was gone since Monday morning had to leave town asap b/c of a family emergency in NJ & Im in PA...I just got back home about 25 mins ago & am scared to get on the scale & weight myself tomorrow b/c I was not on the diet at all when I was up there in NJ. Everyone in my family is skinny so noone has to worry about weight PLUS my mom is so against this bead diet she thinks ima die from it so I'm not even telling her im on it! So the whole time im up there everyone's BBQ'ing & drinking &, while I tried my best not to go "crazy" I wasn't exactly being super health conscious either..plus it was a family death & it was so sad & serious up there that I felt like me requesting grilled chicken instead of a beef burger was just so unnecessary or meaningless at a time like that..I dunno..am i making sense??? Anyway I got back a little bit ago & Im getting right back on my diet tomorrow.....I just felt like telling everyone where I was lol

to misoi yes thats all you may have...on veggie days you are allowed up to 1 &1/2 (24 oz) of vegetables (but no starchy ones like potatoes,corn..etc..) & 2 pieces of fruit & you can only eat between 12pm-6pm...but you can have as much 0 calorie liquids as you want Hope i helped & to one groovy chic i don't know if thats a good idea bc once it fades away your hunger may intensify....I took a diet pill once on a milk day I almost felt like i was gonna pass out throughout the entire day & I had the most excruciating headache as well...must've been from all that caffeine...but that was my experience, you may be different though..plus im sensitive to caffeine..

hope i helped!
Old 07-05-2010, 10:05 AM   #105  

prettyinpink116 so sorry to hear about the death in your family. You will be ok. Just get back on program starting with your milk days. You are doing so well.

I hate being fat, but I am soooo sick of dieting too. Eating, not eating, crazy offbeat diets. I often feel isolated and alone cuz most social functions evolve around eating.

If my insurance paid for it, I would have the gastric bypass or band. It's not a covered benefit for my insurance. The odds are not that great for losing the weight and keeping it off when someone has been as heavy as me. Majority of my life. Oneday, hopefully I can get it off and oneday people will see past the weight and just SEE ME. I hate being judged by others cuz I am fat. (especially men)

Just needed to vent, I guess.

Enjoy your day!
Closed Thread