Exercise

• Hello everyone!

I was really looking for some good at home excrises that can be done at home to get some daily acitivity in? I do park far away when I go somewhere so I have more walking,and I use my stairs alot lol. Im looking for some ideas on what to do at home, I have noooo equipment at all. Any suggustions? Iv been on this program since nov 23 and lost 23 pounds so far sooo I guess im doing ok...i fell off track and am finding it hard to get back into things but am not giving up, im just wanting to do more exercise to step things up a bit now,help anyone please haha!
  • Excercise
    I myself have a really good heavy duty treadmill at home which I have had for about 6 years nor and may have used it only 10 times in those 6 years. However, I have been using it recently every two days, one day off - every two days, one day off. I really enjoy walking better than any other form of exercise. Once the weather gets nice I will try to walk outside. What I also do (please don't laugh) are regular calestetics you know the kind of stuff that kids in grade school do when they are in gym. So you know jumping jacks, jogging in place, leg lifts etc... I personally am not a gym person it's just not me. Also I love riding my bike outside.
  • Check out the forum on Nordic walking. It is a very easy exercise to do and you get an upper body workout as you walk because of the use of the Nordic walking sticks. I walk around my neighborhood using some inexpensive sticks I found in the Harriet Carter catalog (Item No. E6199). Initially I made my own sticks just to try out the technique.
  • Biggest Loser DVD is really good! And you don't have to buy any equipment. It was like $7.00! As long as you don't live in an Apt. I think it's a little too much jumping! Ha!
  • nope got a house haha sooo about the biggest looser dvd where can i get one at do you know, im in canda if that makes a difference,im a big fan of biggest looser i watch it allll the time hahah they loose lots of weight i want that to be me haha, im just lookign for stuff to do around the house that has no equiptment involved or something i could use that would be in my house..like ya know soup cans mabye for weights and stuff like that, i current just run up n down my stairs as much as i can haha
  • amazon.com has the Biggest Loser DVDs. I personally use them as my toning work-out soley becaue I don't mind Bob yelling at me through the TV to work harder. It's no secret that I have a thing for Bob, but it really works. My petite waist says it all.

If you need suggestions for easy cardio, I can give you a list as to what I have in my aerobic DVD library.
  • Check out t-tapp.com. Wonderful program!

Tracey