General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2001, 10:54 PM   #31  

Today's weigh in- 184.5
Total lost: 3.5lbs
Old 02-07-2001, 07:10 AM   #32  

Todays weigh in 176
Lost 5.5 lbs.

Congratulations! I am so happy to see that you had such a good loss too. I tried extra hard this week. I even had salad bar when we went out for pizza which is way out of character for me. Keep up the good work and hopefully we will both have a good loss next week too.
Old 02-07-2001, 08:49 PM   #33  

Congrats to both of you!!
TOBF - I know from reading some of your previous posts that you have had a hard time trying to lose, so it looks like something is finally working for you, you're starting to see a loss. I bet you are so happy! Keep up the great work
Pat
Old 02-07-2001, 09:11 PM   #34  

Thanks,
I'm not losing as much as I want nearly as fast as I want but I've been sticking to it. I'm trying to develop patience. 3.5 pounds in more than a month is really not a lot but I'll take it.
Old 02-07-2001, 09:13 PM   #35  

mom10, you seem to be doing so much better than I am. Maybe you can give me some pointers on what you're doing and exactly what plan you're following. I would love to get out of the 180s- and soon.
Old 02-09-2001, 06:20 AM   #36  

TObf,
i am glad to hear you are losing. I know the 123 did not work for you but I see the old program is. I really believe that if you stick to any program and not go on and off all the time, you will succeed. You have to keep with it. You're doing great and I wish you success. Remember what works for some does not work for all. hang in there!!

Fran
Old 02-09-2001, 07:05 AM   #37  

Thanks, I am definitely encouraged since I am seeing a decline (as slow as it may be). I'm also frustrated that I'm not losing more or faster but I'm not giving up.
Old 02-11-2001, 10:47 AM   #38  

Third week of WW (lifetime member) starting over. Trying 123 Point system. Not too much progress so far. Will be going back to the exchange program tomorrow. Got to goal once on exchanges, so it will work again!!!
Old 02-12-2001, 03:33 AM   #39  
tnj

Quote:
Originally posted by mom10:
Welcome Musicgal,

I am glad that you are joining us! I know that I can use all the help and support that I can get. I will be looking forward to reading your posts.

Tired of being fat,

My weekend didn't go very well. I made these pecan rolls for my family and I did not stay in control! Tommorrow is another day and I am now back on track. I read something the other day about how it isn't one set back that kills you, it is when you give up because of one set back. We will have set backs and it is how we get back on track that keeps us moving in the right direction. My goal weight is also 150. If I could get down to 140-145 that would be great because that would give me a little room to slide if need be. Right now I just need to get below 180. Have a great week!!
Do not give up---we are in a lifetime battle in wt loss and being healthy--there's always tomorrw to startagain. Always remember fisrst and foremost to love yourself-tnj
Old 02-16-2001, 07:37 PM   #40  

Weekly weigh in
- 2 1/2

Tired of being fat, where are you? I didn't post on Wed. because I have been out of town. Please don't give up!!! I will get back on later today with some pointers. I will be looking for you!!!!!!
Old 02-23-2001, 08:01 PM   #41  

Weekly weigh in
I have now lost 20 lbs.

Tired of being fat, where are you? If I don't hear from you, I am going to quit posting. I know you can do it, you just have to say YES. Drink LOTS of water or diet soda to help get over the first week or two of feeling unsatisfied. Fill up on raw veg. and stick to your selection plan. If you aren't hungry don't eat. If you have to have the pecan pie or whatever, just have a bite or two and leave the rest. Hang in there!
Old 02-26-2001, 06:09 AM   #42  

Mom10 - you are awesome. I am toying with going back to the Freedom Plan starting tomorrow. I've tried 123 off and on now since it started and have gained back 3/4 of what I lost. Don't stop posting. Right now, you are my inspiration!!!

Keep up the good work!!! I'm going to get my books out now! Wish me luck
Old 02-26-2001, 11:36 PM   #43  

I can;t believe there are others that the ww123 program is not working for. I thought i was alone. well I was on the selection plan way back when at lost 30lbs and i don;t seem to have any success on the points plan so starting today i am going to selection plan. and also i thought is was the only one using the richard simmons foodmover to track. I am using the 1400 calorie card because that matches the ww food for me. I think i found my weight loss sisters. I felt so losted on this board because they were all talking about www123 so i am glad i found you guys.

QUESTION: FOR anyone using the food mover to track-- on ww you get up to 250 optional calories and on the foodmover you get the one extra. How do you keep track of the optional calories on the foodmover. ( this is the only thing i was having problems with.)
Old 03-01-2001, 09:28 AM   #44  

justing moving it up. IS there anyone out there?

well i had a pretty good day today with the freedom plan. I like this much better than the points.
Old 03-05-2001, 01:45 PM   #45  

Hi all,

I am back! I caught a virus and it was terrible!!! I haven't felt that bad in 10 years. Boy am I ever glad to be feeling back to my old self. Last week I didn't post, but I lost -1 1/2. If I am up to it I will go and weigh in tomorrow. I hope everyone else is feeling well.
Closed Thread