General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2001, 07:40 PM   #1  

Question Just making little changes at a time

Hi!
Everytime I try to lose weight, I use a program of some sort...WW, BFL etc...it is ok for awhile, then I lose interest and I give up. I was thinking today and I think I want to try to just change some bad habits a little at a time and incorporate good habits by that means...I don't want to count anything or keep track of anything etc...I know what most of my problem is and its lots of coke (coca-cola) and fast food. My dh and I talked and will start a few things this week etc...but I know exercise will be very important and usually I can stick w/ the exercise program once I get past the first and second week. I gave up before b/c I figured if I was eating crappy, then I am exercising for nothing...
so I guess what I want to know is if anyone has tried losing wgt this way and if you were successful.
I think I have a better chance of succeeding..
thanks
trish
Old 11-06-2001, 09:42 AM   #2  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Talking Hey trish

Nice to meet you

As with making small changes....any change you make from a bad eating pattern to good will work, Just cutting down the amount of soda you are drinking will show up on the scale, I quit drinking pepsi one year and lost about 10 pounds in no time, Then I was able to quit drinking them all together except for special occasions or on vacations and such. Adding in exercise no matter how little will also be a good way to go, just 10 minutes a day of timing yourself walking around the house will also help, or do like I do...when your buddy calls you on the phone, Walk the whole time you are talking, you will be suprised how much you will lose that way also....like I said any small change will help so Good luck and I am sure whatever you choose that you will make it work
Old 11-07-2001, 09:00 AM   #3  
Give Peace A Chance !

I think there is never any one way to do anything. This may just be the key for you I hope it is. you sound positive about it and I feel you'll succeed.

Good Luck,

Wish I could find my nitch. I'm still searching. I'm hoping BFL is going to be the ticket.
Closed Thread