Xmas Present Suggestions For Pregenent Friend?

• My best friend is about 5 months pregnant at the moment, and she asked me that if I get her anything for christmas to get her something for the baby. I don't want to just buy something for the baby, as I feel that she still deserves a gift as well, and that the baby shower will be more for the baby gifts. So I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to what I could get her for christmas? My mom suggested a nice pair of slippers and pajama's for when she goes to the hospital in April to deliver...but I want to get her something she can use now. I'm also going to get something small for the baby as well, but I like I said I feel she deserves a gift too. I don't have too much money to spend, maybe $40 at the most, so any suggestions would be great! Thanks.
  • When my BFF was pregnant, I got her a bag from Bath & Body Works, it had all kinds of stuff inside, shampoo, soap, lotion, like stuff for travelling. She took it with her to the hospital and said it was great!

Now you don't have to go to Bath & Body works, just go to Wally World and buy a travel case for women and buy her all kinds of travel size of her favorite shampoo, soap, lotions, maybe a manicure kit, etc, etc.

Just a thought, but my friend loved hers!

• Yeah, right now at Walmart they have Aveeno bath kits and Dove bath kits. And maybe you couold throw in one of those cute baby bath robes that have a duck head for the hood. I love those! That way she gets a gfit for herself and for the baby.
  • How about a belly cast kit? Or a gift certificate to get pregnancy pix done?
  • I got a tree ornament when I was pregnant with my third child....a pregnant mother...precious moments....a wonderful keepsake to hang on her tree each year...to remember the xmas she was pregnant with her first babe.

Liz
  • pregnant mommy ornament is good, anything to massage feet. Gift cert for a pedicure or foot massage

ummmm...