Dr. Oz is back on Oprah this Wednesday

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I just wanted to let you know that Dr. Oz will be back on Oprah this Wednesday talking about weightloss again. Should be interesting. I always like to hear what he has to say. I wonder if he'll have another omentum with him. Hmmm. We shall see.
  • Thanks!
  • Thanks for the 411! I'll be setting my DVR accordingly!
  • I don't really have anything else to add, it's just that this thread didn't get a lot of responses and it got hidden on page 2, so I thought I'd post to move it back up to page 1 so that more of you could be informed. You may have guessed I really enjoy watching Dr. Oz, just wanted to share.
  • OIh my... IM WATCHING !!! I love dr.Oz
  • I have no cable whiuch out here means no tv so please let me know what he had to say!
  • Great! I'll watch it when I get home!
  • Did anybody see the show? Is is just me or is this doctor too good to be true? I mean imagine having him for your very own doctor. I would be going for check-ups all the time. He is so knowledgable on sooo many subjects. And he's so talkable to. Why aren't there more doctors like him?

He did have some interesting things to say, umm like when a man loses 35 pounds he gains an inch in a certain organ (for those of you who didn't see the show - it wasn't the kidneys) Interesting, no?

Fiber for breakfast, something to keep in mind. I actually have a high fiber cereal for breakfast. It is a good way to start the day. And these psyllium husks? Gonna look into that.

I hope he comes on again soon.
  • I tivo'd the show will watch it tomorrow.
  • Thanks for the info!! I love Dr. Oz!
  • Rockinrobin, What did he have to say about fiber? I'm assuming basically that we should have fiber rich foods for breakfast? I never remember to record anything ahead of time......
  • He basically said that fiber is much more filling and if you have it for breakfast it will keep you satied throughout the day. And of course he mentioned the ummm bathroom benefits as well. He also told us what he and his family eats for breakfast some kind of shake concotion which he said the recipe is on Oprah's website, the recipe and a lot of other informative stuff as well. So maybe you want to check it out. I don't know if I'm allowed to give you the exact website, I'll try it if gets wiped out I'm sorry - oprah.com.
  • Thanx for the update robin! The inches thing is funny! They need to stick that on a bill board!
  • Quote: They need to stick that on a bill board!
    BWAHAHAHAHA!

I didn't watch the first show. I did watch this one last night. Now I may put the book on the reserve list at the library. If I think it is something I can do, I'll buy it.

He has a great sense of humor. How come the other guy wasn't on stage? Was he part of it in the first show?
  • I missed it. Darn thing is ,my DH isn't overweight but losing 70 lbs. might help a little. LOL