General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 10:56 PM   #1  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 216/116/125 100 Lbs Lost!

Height: 5' 1" Tall

Talking I was the caller on Bob Greene Today.

Hello Everyone:

Are any of you XM listeners who tune into Oprah & Friends Channel 156 and listen to Bob Greene? Well I was the featured caller on his show today. I talked with Bob for about 15 minutes. It's was awesome. He's a great guy. He had an interview with Jack Lalane and then I was the one call he took at the end of the show.

We recorded it about 3 weeks ago. All of the shows on Oprah and Friends are pre-recorded and those who write in to Bob and the other hosts might get phone calls asking them to be included in a taping. And they picked me!!! I am so honored and so geeked. We talked about the last stretch of my weight loss and a little about maintenance.

Anyone who might have the opportunity to tune in, it will be replayed on Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks for reading.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:05 PM   #2  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Congratulations - what a thrill that must have been. AND a big on your weight loss success!!!!
Old 11-21-2006, 12:42 PM   #3  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

That must be so exciting!!!! Congrats on your weightloss and the show!
Old 11-21-2006, 08:17 PM   #4  

I tried to listen on the O website but couldn't figure out how to work it.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:12 PM   #5  
Kallos Sthenos

S/C/G: 188/127/120

Height: 5'3''

Wow Libby that is just SOOO Cool! I'm going to make a note to catch the recast of this for the weekend. Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Congratulations with your successful weight loss and strength training.

Your avatars look awesome by the way. I love the one with you flexing your biceps and DS imitating you in the background. I have a DS who is three years old. A bundle of energy that one is.
His idea of "chocolate milk" is having his sippy cup of milk sprinkled with mom's protein powder. Completely freaks DH out. Yeah, he's mine...
Closed Thread