General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 10:12 PM   #1  
Im not fat im fluffy

S/C/G: 250

Height: 5'3

Default Update on the guy

Its going good.. He met my family over the holidays. they love him more then any guy I have ever dated!!!

And my mom was talking about him so much that the other side wants to meet him..

He is still enamoured with my boys.

We are satill spending lots of time together...
Last night we went to the hockey game and we were on the smooch cam

We are going to a comedy club on friday, and on sunday me and the boys are spending new years eve at his place. I am finally going to have a new years kiss.

Last night I had an asthma attack... He was quite worried about me, but after much drugs (to calm my coughing) and such... I as fine by the time sleep came, but as soon as i would lay down... BAM COUGH!

ANYWAY...

A couple weeks ago he wasnt comfertable with someone sleeping in his bed with him just yet, and now, we have spent two nights sleeping over... and we snuggled all night.

My mom loves him so much she is telling ME not to screw it up!

I have good feelings here guys
Old 12-29-2006, 07:09 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 268/240/140

Height: 5'3"

Congratulations! I know how it is to find one your family really loves; My family loves my fiance to death! He's a total sweetheart and makes everyone laugh.

I'm really glad for you! It's wonderful finding that special someone and knowing everyone else sees how special he is, too.
Old 12-31-2006, 11:42 AM   #3  
Eleny

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

That is wonderful!
Closed Thread