Are You A Creature Of Habit

• I know i am i mean when your on diet or maintaining do you find your self eating the same thing everyday? is there one food or drink you do everyday ?
    i know mine is raw carrots and fresh snap peas EVERYDAY even weekends
    or am i just obsessing again? LOL
    just thought i'd see if anyone else is like me
  • God bless the baby carrot ... and lowfat cottage cheese, protein powder and bagged salad!

And heaven help me if I get called to work in the morning! It just throws off my entire schedule. I'm so discombobulated this afternoon ... I think I'll have a nap!
  • I tend to eat the same thing every day for about a week, usually at lunch and/or breakfast, and I pre-make it. For breakfast, I'll do a week's worth of yogurt/fruit/cereal/nuts, another week will be hot cereal with fruit, another week will be premade frittatas, etc.
  • Count me in on this one.

• Yep Me Too
  • I have to have Coke Zero every day. Lately, I've been eating oatmeal every day as well. I go through phases -- like last month, I had to have a banana every day. And the month before that, it was whole wheat pita and sliced tomato. But the Coke Zero has been unwavering. Even if I'm out of the house ALL day, I'll go seek one out in a vending machine.
  • I pretty much eat exactly the same things on weekdays through dinner time, with a few permutations. Luckily I have yet to become bored with it.
  • I eat the same things almost every day! protein shake/egg salad/chicken and brocolli. . . .I am a very boring person!
  • I eat almost the same foods for breakfast and lunch every day. My dinners have a little more variety. But, green beans are a staple of my life.
  • Yes - I have almost the same breakfast & lunch every workday, and then every saturday morning the same breakfast too (but different then the workday breakfast)
  • Every day I have cream of wheat made with skim milk for breakfast and a natural peanut butter and fruit spread sandwich on whole wheat bread for lunch. I recently started adding a sliced banana to the sandwich. I pretty much have chicken drumsticks, rice, and frozen veggies for dinner most days, just made different ways.
  • I have oatmeal for breakfast every day. If I oversleep I make do with a nutrigrain bar.

I snack on cauliflour pretty much every day, very filling and low cal. Once in a while I'll treat myself to some light ranch dressing with it.

If I don't have a diet coke by noon I get a little cranky.

Kristi