General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 11:40 AM   #16  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Take this time to concentrate on YOU....use all the anger and pain to make the gym even more effective for you.

Best of luck, sweetie!
Old 09-14-2006, 05:52 PM   #17  
Less is more.

S/C/G: 298/234/170

Height: 5'5"

Thanks Jen.
I've been hitting the gym rather hard. And still feeling the hurt of the break up. My ex and I have a appointment with MY Counselor, because something just does not seem right. And I want to get to the bottom of it.

I'm also going to visit my mother in the Hospital On Saterday. She's in a place that's over 3 hours away @_@.. And it's been months from the last time I've seen her and I feel so guilty for not taking more time to going and seeing her while she is still alive. even though she's in a coma, at least I can see her and touch her.

I'm so scared to go see her. I know she dosn't look at all the same.
Old 09-14-2006, 06:44 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

You made the right decision, it will hurt for awhile but will get better!I'm proud of you choosing a happy life over what seemed to be a shadowed life!!
I'm glad you are going to see your mom, all the best, don't be scared, she is still your mom.
Take care, hun!
Closed Thread