General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 01:51 PM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default Going to Disneyland, ummm Maybe

So my Husband is interviewing for a job in AZ on Tuesday, we live in WA state, so me, him, and both kids are driving the 24 hour trip to AZ. I decided that we are going to break up the trip and go to Disneyland for a day to get the kids out of the car for the whole day. I would prefer not to move but he wants to so if he gets the job (and he will if we go) we are going. But the only way we can go is if his company cashes out his vacation days and we are waiting to find out if they will. Please keep your fingers crossed for us!!
Old 09-07-2006, 03:25 PM   #2  
it's always something

That sounds exciting! What a drive, but it will be a great experience for the kids. Think about all of the calories you'll burn chasing after them I'll keep my fingers crossed
Old 09-07-2006, 05:09 PM   #3  

Don't forget to check out mousesavers.com for any good deals on tickets. We were there this last summer and had a blast!! Another budget thing we did was to pack our own picnic lunch. You can not bring it in through the gates but just outside the gates are lockers and a nice picnic area. It was a nice break in the day and since everything is soooooo expensive there (bottled water $4.00) we saved quite a bit.
Old 09-08-2006, 01:33 AM   #4  
chela

S/C/G: 217/209/130

Height: 5'0"

hey good luck with everything and about your potential move i'm probably in the same boat as you in the next yr or so. once again good luck and have lots of fun. and check triple a insurance for discounts if you are a member or know some thats one.
Old 09-09-2006, 01:02 AM   #5  

Good luck!

Disney is a blast.

L
Closed Thread