General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 02:17 PM   #1  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Default *********.com

Is anyone familiar with this website? They have an extensive list of diet plans and reviews on them. It's one of the most informative I've found so far.

Is there a place on here where these diet review sites could be listed for us all?
Old 09-06-2006, 02:48 PM   #2  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

I went to that site, and maybe I just didn't pick the most popular plans or something, but for the ones I did chose, their "reviews" were quite one-sided, brief, and altogether not very helpful. For example, I went to the TOPS "review," and all it basically said was that TOPS is a good program. It did not explain WHY it was a good program, nor did it even mention the fact that while they suggest an exchange diet program, you can actually follow any plan you want. I also found multiple typos throughout the site--maybe it's just me (since I've been a technical writer/editor for a few years), but IMO, that shows either lack of professionalism, lack of thoroughness, or just plain lack of interest/care.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:13 PM   #3  
it's always something

They promote eDiets and all of their reviews are biased accordingly.

We don't provide a place to link sites due to our forum policy, other than www.google.com Thanks
Closed Thread