General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 02:41 AM   #31  

Height: 5'2.5"

My husband and I met online about 2.5 years ago now I think (time goes fast, haha). Well we were even in different countries, but he had talked to one of my friends in the past. One day out of the blue she told him he should add me because we'd probably be great friends. Well we fell in love, and we were both completely honest with eachother so there were no surprises when we were in person. He was the same guy as I knew online. We did most of our communicating with skype (online voice chat so it's like phone calls but free!). We've been happily married for a year now and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:44 PM   #32  
I can do it this time.

I met Matt through WitchVox, something I was intrigued with at the time, and started emailing random people. One of them was him, the next morning I had an email from him with his number saying if i was ever bored to call him, so I did later on that day after work, we talked for 8hrs straight. When I saw his picture (before the phone conversation) I figured he wasnt my type that all we would become is friends. The more I talked with him the more I liked him. We talked for a while (this all happened at end of Nov) and in April he came out and stayed with me for 2 weeks. He lived in Oahu 2 islands over. In June I went up there for 2 weeks and in August he moved here to be with me. In December we will have been together for 3 years. I thank god I wrote those random emails that day.

I've been tons of people online luckily I've only met one weirdo out of the bunch and I also met people in a public place. I'm friends with most of the people I've met. Good Luck for u and remember safety is key.
Old 08-22-2006, 02:43 PM   #33  
Cute n' curvy.

S/C/G: 270/270/130

Height: 5'3"

Wow, it sounds like most of you have success stories. It NEVER happens for me. I always find the losers. Believe me, I give them a chance but it just never works out. I find myself leaning towards the "large and lovely" chat rooms and web sites because once I tell the person on a regular chat site that I'm big, they want no part of me. How could you not love me? I mean I'm attractive, smart, funny ... I don't need to explain myself. How can some people be so shallow! I guess I'd rather find out that someone didn't like me because I was big online rather than in person.

I've pretty much stopped looking. It's all about ME now. I like it.
Closed Thread