General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 04:32 PM   #16  

I watched the whole last season (3) and have watched some of this one too (4)...

I HATE reality shows, but this one is different. I guess I like seeing fat people lose weight too- lets me know it's possible! & being fat isn't reserved for just us 'regular' people
Old 08-18-2006, 07:18 AM   #17  

I LOVE this show!! I have watched for the past few, since 2 I think. I loved CFC3 and thought that this one wouldn't be as good, but it is!

My personal favorite is Carnie Wilson. When she talked about how the tabloids go out of the way to get bad pics of her and how if she gains like 10 lbs it makes headlines, it made me want to cry. It also made me feel very selfish. I can't imagine my existence being like that.
Old 08-18-2006, 11:17 AM   #18  

Height: 5'1"

I've been hearing about this at work but wasn't able to figure out what day, time, or channel it was on.

Thanks!! Now I know where to find it!

I haven't seen it before but heard good things. Sparked my curiosity!!
Old 08-21-2006, 11:03 AM   #19  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

I watched again last night. Man, with Harvey Walden (drill sergeant) yelling at me, I think my butt would stay in gear too. I just love this show. The psychologist (Linda) is so nice to everyone. I much prefer her tactics to that demon that is on "Honey We're Killing The Kids". The girl (Erica, I think her name is) that used to be on Baywatch was so beautiful in her photo shoot last night. It was incredible.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:54 AM   #20  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

But you know what's sad? As beautiful as Erika is...she was still unhappy with the way she looked. Me...I would have been estatic to be in her shoes!

I guess it is all perception, isn't it?
Old 08-21-2006, 11:54 AM   #21  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

One more thing--I missed how Carnie did at weigh in....my TV decided to go a little crazy!! How did she do?
Old 08-22-2006, 08:24 AM   #22  

I think her target was 5 and she lost 4. So she was a bit bummed about it. From the previews looks like the fireworks are going to set off next week.
Closed Thread