General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 11:08 PM   #1  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Default Captain Jack

angie And I Saw The New Pirates Of The Caribbean Movie ~ Dead Man's Chest ~ Yesterday ~ We Liked It, Although Not As Much As The First One. Angie's Daughter And My Neice, Both 18, Didn't Like It Very Much At All ~ Something To Do With The "romance" ~

I Don't Think They Quite "got" The Ending Either.....

Any Opinions?
Old 07-11-2006, 12:03 AM   #2  
Less is more.

S/C/G: 298/234/170

Height: 5'5"

I saw it on friday night. Stood in line for a hour @_@.

I loved the movie. much more creepy than the first. I was so surprised at the ending. I think I gasped when I relized it was over. I was so glad that they already made the 3rd movie so we don't have to wait so long.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:38 AM   #3  
ugggg.....

I heard rumors the Keith Richards will be playing Jack's father in either the third or fourth.
Old 07-11-2006, 02:56 PM   #4  
I restore Teeth.

Well the WHOLE IDEA was to get everyone to see the third movie. They had no friggin clue that the first one was going to be a blockbuster, and when they found out it was, they decided to make the 2nd and 3rd immediately- WHY? they want your MONEY.

It's johnny depp and I'll love him forever!
Old 07-12-2006, 05:58 AM   #5  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

I Johnny Depp!

I saw it and laughed my boots off! I haven't seen the first one, not too bothered about seeing the third, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching the second one!
Old 07-13-2006, 11:56 AM   #6  

Ahhhh I don't know if I'm going to go see this movie... kind of on the fence here. The first one was not too bad... I guess I'm just not in a hurry to see it.

Hahah brings back memories of when I was about 8 or 9 and my family brought me to Walt Disney World, and we waited hours to go on the Pirates ride, and finally we get to the front, and I see fire, and cannon balls, and it's all dark, and I start to BAWL saying I'm not going on the ride. Lol my dad was like oh my lord child you are embarassing me... GET ON! So on I got, and I hated it! Hah I need therapy!
Old 07-13-2006, 12:19 PM   #7  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Hahah brings back memories of when I was about 8 or 9 and my family brought me to Walt Disney World, and we waited hours to go on the Pirates ride, and finally we get to the front, and I see fire, and cannon balls, and it's all dark, and I start to BAWL saying I'm not going on the ride. Lol my dad was like oh my lord child you are embarassing me... GET ON! So on I got, and I hated it! Hah I need therapy!
I think I can beat that story. My sister was young (9 or so) and not adventurous AT ALL. She wouldn't go on the teacups, much less a rollercoaster (still won't). We're at Disneyland and we're going on Pirates, and my sister is in a panic. My dad, in his infinite wisdom, quiets her down by saying "Its just like "Its a Small World", but with pirates!". Which worked, until that first drop (its not big, but if you've been told you're going on "Its a Small World" and then you go over a drop like that, it can be unsettling). After that, she started crying and didn't speak to him for several days.
Old 07-14-2006, 12:47 PM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalinn82
I think I can beat that story. My sister was young (9 or so) and not adventurous AT ALL. She wouldn't go on the teacups, much less a rollercoaster (still won't). We're at Disneyland and we're going on Pirates, and my sister is in a panic. My dad, in his infinite wisdom, quiets her down by saying "Its just like "Its a Small World", but with pirates!". Which worked, until that first drop (its not big, but if you've been told you're going on "Its a Small World" and then you go over a drop like that, it can be unsettling). After that, she started crying and didn't speak to him for several days.
Awww... haha dads can be cruel! To this day my dad still teases me about crying on the ride. Very nice!!! Haha tell your sister I feel her pain!
Old 07-18-2006, 09:02 PM   #9  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this movie!!! It had more action and less humor (IMO) but still it kept me going till the end. I can't wait for Part III. Yay hottie Depp!!!
Closed Thread