General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 11:25 PM   #16  

First of all you don't need permission for your feelings.......they are yours!

It really doesn't matter what any of the rest of us think.....we all have different things we are willing to live with....not right or wrong.....I do agree that we have to ask for what we want.

For example

Your Husband "Is she okay?"

You "Yes she seems fine"

Your Husband "Okay keep me posted"

You "OKay"

How you may have wanted it

Husband "Is she okay"

You "Yes she seems fine...but I am scared I would feel better if you came...I think she would like to see you too"

I don't know....that is just my take on things.

When my husband gets "pouty" when I tell him something he doesn't want to hear.........I tell him "This reaction of yours is about you, not me". I don't wear it and I don't apologize for my feelings of hurt anger etc.

No relationship is easy but I am a believer in saying it outloud.

Hang in there and I am glad your daughter is ok......that must have been really scarey!

hugs L
Old 06-29-2006, 12:30 AM   #17  

Height: 5'8.5"

He should have been there and you should not have had to TELL him to come! Yeeks, this is his DAUGHTER and she could have been seriously hurt. It is sad that he did not see the need to be there for her OR for you!
Closed Thread